Forum hacked again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with Facebook is the interesting topics get buried immediately in tons and tons of crap.

Spammer has been addressed. What I don't understand each spam thread has multiple views? Who is looking at these threads?

Well I looked at some of them merely to see how many posts/threads each awesome new member was racking up. I hope that didn't help them in any way. I didn't click on any links they may have posted.

Thank you DD ..hopefully they don’t come back in another form :pray:

4E318CC8-808B-474F-B0CC-3A00DA119643.jpeg

I've had big problems a few hours ago trying to change my password on the forum. Added the new password, but it didn't recognize it. didn't mess it up, simply didn't recognize it. The reset the darn thing, and waited for more 2 hours to receive a message with the new password. Crazy!

Edit: a second email message with a new password just arrived - three hours after the request. LOL

Last edited:
Thank you DD ..hopefully they don’t come back in another form :pray:

I had hoped that we could have open registration - alas that won't be possible if these types of scumbags keep coming back. We will have to review each new registration as it comes in.

Thanks for coming back and cleaning up the forum Dave!
I've come back here a couple times and haven't had any further issues.

Back