Forbidden Planet NYC 39.99 Hot Toy Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Goemon Saizo Kirigakure !!!!

Sure, not the best known figure, but for 39.99 you can use all the parts! You better hurry! Two-Face had same deal and I missed ou:panic:

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting another Saizo for his black ninja outfit and the price can't be beat.

They also have the T1000 for $130.

I was thinking the same thing! I'm gonna watch the site for more deals. I lucked out with this one.

I was thinking the same thing! I'm gonna watch the site for more deals. I lucked out with this one.

You did! Nice score if you picked it up for $39.99. It's a nice fig! That Sarah Connor though for $103. Thats a nice price for that fig. My LCS was trying to sell me one last week for $155. :lol

I would probably have never bought the figure. I love Hot Toys but I have to budget out my purchases. For 39.99 it was cheaper than I have payed for some True Types. I don't know why Sideshow can't have awesome deals like this when they have sales! Sometimes SC really stinks!:nana:

Where they ship to is pretty limited, for some of you disappointed. I just tried to order the T-1000 and couldn't because they don't ship to Australia. They also add a tax once in your cart, but whether that's only for certain areas I don't know. The tax was $10 for the T-1000, not a lot but it does make the price a little less appealing.

They also have the Berserker Predator for $159.99...which isn't a bad price either. I ordered Wolverine a while back from them...very easy to deal with. They even threw in some free comics.

I've been to their store in the past. They don't hold large inventories for the most part. Once you mention something on this forum about underpriced stuff, that particular item(s) usually disappear pretty quickly. It's a huge store and occassionally you will find something that is cheaper than ebay, but it's rare. Their 12" collection is worth perusing once and a while.

Back