For those who order from SIDESHOWTOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoelresto

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Does anybody know if Sideshow send orders as a gift and without an invoice?
What I need is to send my orders without any price inside or outside the shipping box inside the US, just like Amazon does.
Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me. Happy new year!!! :wave

Great. That's means that sideshow doesn't include any price inside or outside the box.
Thanks a lot guys!

They do declare the actual value on the customs declaration form for int'l shipments. And I'm definitely sure that they do not mark down the price on request nor do they declare it as a gift. :lecture

As for the invoice, I've never received a hard copy in any of my shipments from them. They email it to you. :blissy

I can confirm here as well... never have they included a hard copy indicating the total cost of the item(s) in the package.

Huh? Nobody get's invoices? I don't remember an order (maybe because it's Hot Toys?) from Sideshow where I didn't get an invoice sealed outside of the box :dunno

Huh? Nobody get's invoices? I don't remember an order (maybe because it's Hot Toys?) from Sideshow where I didn't get an invoice sealed outside of the box :dunno

That's why I asked about it. Last oder I received had the invoice sealed in a red nylon outside the box. :dunno

I guess you might simply need to ask Sideshow directly to see if they can help you out with your request.

Back