• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish you would have taken my offer on the Security Guard!! I ended up paying a little more than that for mine :(

hey man !.
Sorry I never got back to you , just realized I didn't , please don't consider me rude ! .
To be honest at the minute doing this annoying room up I haven't got the cash to spare but in a week or so if its still for sale I might pick it up of you ( subject 5 ).
Who made those departed figures , there great !!. Pity there wasn't a ray to go with em.
Jack was amazing in that movie.

hey man !.
Sorry I never got back to you , just realized I didn't , please don't consider me rude ! .
To be honest at the minute doing this annoying room up I haven't got the cash to spare but in a week or so if its still for sale I might pick it up of you ( subject 5 ).
Who made those departed figures , there great !!. Pity there wasn't a ray to go with em.
Jack was amazing in that movie.

thats fine. to be quite honest i don't remember pm'ing you.long day i guess

Jason PF 135.00 shipped in the US . box has shelfwear and the machete is loose when in hand .not sure if they are all like that but thats the way i got it . i myself never displayed it.i bought it off of customizerwannabe sometime last year .[/

Now....don't act like you didn't know it when you bought it. :monkey3:lol

"I'll be putting my Jason up tonight at .99 with no reserve. The area around the knife on the hand is a bit loose. If it was glued in it would look perfect. Looks fine as is. "

Now....don't act like you didn't know it when you bought it. :monkey3:lol

"I'll be putting my Jason up tonight at .99 with no reserve. The area around the knife on the hand is a bit loose. If it was glued in it would look perfect. Looks fine as is. "

i never said i didn't know .

Back