• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: SSC & Hot Toys 12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Having a bit of a firesale as I need the room, will ship to the UK, Europe or US (PM me for quote on shipping).

Sideshow

Classic Freddy Kruger (origional) - comes with hat/stand (loose) £ 40
Springwood slasher Freddy - comes with hat/stand (loose) £ 15 Sold
New nightmare Freddy - comes with hat/coat/stand (loose) £ 15 - Sold
POTA Taylor - comes with backpack/cigar/gun/stand (loose) £ 20
Phantom of the Opera - comes with mask/hat/violin/stand (boxed) £ 20
Frankenstein Karlof - comes with jar/brain/flower/chains/stand (loose) £ 20- Sold to BuDDah
Tee Hee - comes with stand (slight scrating to forhead, not really apparent until up close - £10
Pierce Brosnan Goldeneye - comes with hand gun/land mine/rifle/stand (loose) - £ 15
Zao - comes with hand gun/arm controller (slight nick on nose - easy fix (loose) £10

SSC Alec Trevelyn (Boxed and mint - never removed) - £ 15
SSC Dr No (Box and mint - never removed) - £ 17

SSC Exclusive Boromir (with Cloak) Boxed as brand new, comes with the one ring on a chain which was made by a board member for me, perfect scale to the figure, figure has not even been take from the box.

£ 50 (shipping is £7 - oversize box).

SSC Aragorn Boxed - dsplayed for 1 week only and put back in the box.

£ 30 (shipping is £7 - oversize box)

Hot Toys

Apollo Creed - comes complete (boxed) £ 50 - Sold to Morbo

Wolf Predator - loose complete (the cleaner kit that fixes to his back has the small peg broke but its an easy fix, everything else is fine) displayed for 1 week only and then carefully packed away - £70

Origional Costume Batman - Boxed as new - £ 140 Sold

Version 1 Joker - Boxed as new - £ 140- Sold

postage to the UK is £ 3.50 for loose figures and £ 5.00 boxed.

I accept Paypal GIFT and cheque (uk buyers).

Last edited:
Heeeeee is Miiiiiiine ! Nobody dare look at him ! I mean it !!!

Come on guys. He is basically giving them away for free ! Take two and get 1 bubble gum for free !

:)

PM sent for Pierce Brosnan Goldeneye - comes with hand gun/land mine/rifle/stand (loose) - £ 15

Mr.E is a great guy, and these prices are a steal. Apollo must be mine! muhhaha!!!

Back