• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: McFarlane Predators, Cinema of Fear Jason etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrackerPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few items for sale due to a family issue. Payment by paypal only please! Items will be shipped from the UK.

Mezco Cinema of Fear Series 1 Jason -(No box) He only comes with his machete and axe. $40+$15 shipping
Mezco Cinema of Fear Series 2 Jason - Not boxed but comes with everything! He is in pristine condition, only used for display. £40+$15 shipping
Cult Classics Series 3 Medieval Ash Not boxed but comes with everything. $20+$15 shipping
McFarlane Elder Predator No box but everything is complete. $35+$15 shipping
Mcfarlane 12" Scar Predator Opened but I still have the original box. Everything is complete! Only used for display. $80+$30 shipping

I'm an honest seller and I'm not trying to fool anyone around here. I share an ebay account with my Dad so if anyone wants to see my feedback then I will willingly send you to my page.

Thanks everyone! :panic:

EDIT- I will take offers near the prices I've asked. Also, I'll try and upload some pictures later, PRICES REDUCED!

Last edited:
Back