• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Leonardo Pro-painted resin model kit painted by Saul Alvarez RARE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling a pro-painted resin statue of Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This statue was purchased from Dan Richard (Faken) off of predatorstuff.com and was professionally built and painted by industry professional Saul Alvarez. It includes two katana blades which are made of real metal which are removable from Leo's hands. Leornardo himself stands at about 12 inches on the base. He is pinned to the base and is removable. The base feature a New York city manhole cover and is autographed by Saul Alvarez. This is a one of a kind statue and is awesome. It is more based off the comic version of the turtles and is very realistic looking, well as real as a fictional mutant turtle can look. Weighs in about 5 pounds and is solid resin free of knicks and scratches. I am asking $300 plus $15 for shipping within the United States only. I am selling this for way below what I purchased it for. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. Will consider international shipping but for an additional fee.

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0259.jpg

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0256.jpg

PM me if interested

best TMNT sculpt ever.
I remember seeing this come to life in the sculpting threads on SF.

That is seriously awesome! Why does that come along now at a point when i have so much going on right now, if i didnt i would be snapping that up! That really is just a beautiful beautiful piece, i do not hesitate that sticking around for many hours even

Good luck buddy, if that doesnt sell i could be coming back to you soon :)

wow, this is stunning!
It gonna leave your home very fast :d

Back