• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT DX09 Keaton Batman, EX Selina Kyle, MoS Mondo Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting rid of some stuff. All are in great condition. Will ship as soon as I receive payment, all are boxed and ready to go. Paypal only please.

Hot Toys DX09 Keaton Batman. In excellent condition, also comes with Tony Meis cape, which hangs much more naturally than the HT cape which it also comes with. Beautiful figure. $300 shipped SOLD

Hot Toys Exclusive Selina Kyle. Comes with the Batman mask. Goggles are in excellent condition. I left them on when I boxed her. $200 shippedSOLD

Martin Ansin Man of Steel Mondo print. I have another as that is the only reason I would get rid of it. I ordered one when they went on sale and my girlfriend surprised me with one. Woops. Only taken out to see what number it is which is 1304 of 5589. Will make a great backdrop for the upcoming MoS HT Superman (that's what I am doing with mine). This is a stock photo of it to show which I am referring to. $65 shipped

Last edited:
Back