• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys 89 Batman, IronMan, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Monster-arts 8/27/2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Time to clear out the collection a tad to make room for new stuff and to stop spending sporadically. I have some things up for sale and will post pictures within the next 24-48 hours. I will try to describe the things as best I can given the pictures are not up yet and hopefully will gauge interest.

Prices include Shipping and handling fees within the U.S. If you live outside of the U.S. (that includes you too Canada!) please message me and I will given an updated price quote to include the shipping adjustment.

1) Sideshow Horror Lot-$60.00 Shipped!

Lot is sold as is. What is pictured is what you get. There is some fake blood splattered on Jason(mostly on his legs). Also included is a bucket with hacked bloody limbs.

IMG_1489.jpg

2) Hot Toys Ghost Rider Figure-$305.00

Figure is mint! Figure was displayed and is still in pristine condition. Figures lights work perfectly as if opened yesterday. Figure will include its box as well.

IMG_1499.jpg

3) Hot Toys Spiderman 3 Set-New Goblin and Black Suit Spiderman-$315.00

Figures do not include boxes. Figures include all their accessories except for the Black Suit Spiderman Sandman Base, instead the Red and Blue Spiderman's corner concrete base will be included. Figures are pristine.

IMG_1498.jpg

4) Bandai Monster-arts Godzilla and MechaGodzilla-$100.00 Shipped!

Figures are both Pristine and great. Included are all the accessories. Figures do not include boxes. Definitely a must for Godzilla fans!

IMG_1490.jpg

More Things may be added in the future however this is all that is up for sale at the moment.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Figures & Monter-arts! 7/9/2012-Pictures added!

How are the eyes on G? I hear they can sometimes look kinda "off". Would you consider splitting them up, I have a MG on the way and saw this thread about 24 hours too late.

the eyes are a little off. unfortunately im selling them as a set man.

awesome seller!!! don't hesitate to buy from.

great prices Tim!

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Figures & Monter-arts! 7/21/2012-Pictures added!

Bump with new Items! Photos of new items will be added soon!

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Figures & Monter-arts! 7/27/2012-Pics Added and Price Reductio

Price Reduction as or 7/27/2012!

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys Figures & Monter-arts! 7/28/2012-Pics Added and Price Reductio

Price Drop once again!

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys 89 Batman, IronMan, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Monster-arts 8/3/2

Price reduce and bump!

Back