• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Black Panther Premium Format Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am asking for $250 for a Black Panther Premium Format exclusive which is numbered 96/500, covering fees for USPS Priority Mail, insurance, signature confirmation and ' Goods Purchased ' through Paypal. I will only ship to the the lower 48 states of the US and will ship the statue the next business day after payment has been received. The statue has never been displayed. I have +5 feedback on this site. Here is my ebay ID:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alandutchschaefer&ftab=AllFeedback

The statue is in perfect condition, the outside bag is ripped, one side of the box is heavily marked by Sideshow's scribbles so I have Sideshow to thank for that. The box has some wear.

N6LSA.jpg

ogvk9.jpg

PJA0B.jpg

C8bUc.jpg

ZHvBf.jpg

dThgd.jpg

wMzB9.jpg

If you are interested send me a message, thanks for looking :wave

Last edited:
Back