For Canucks in BC near Coquitlam - IKEA Wacky Wednesday Deal Dioder lights $20!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figure this is the best place to make this visible to hopefully some BC members here.... (maybe as thanks and buy me 2 sets and mail to me? without markup :p)
Ikea Wacky Wednesday has different specials throughout their Canadian stores and tomorrow only Ikea Coquitlam will have the circular disc shaped mulitcolor LED lights for only $20!!!!!!! Go get them as they are usually $80 and at this price you are not going to find anything even close for your display cases!!!! please don't scalp these and leave some to fellow collectors. BTW Montreal has same lights on sale but $40
313wackyimage1.jpg

Deal posted here

But you are in Cali?? this is likely only available that day in that single Ikea store in Canada :p .... unless you have your own jet... nvm :D

You can use these for any display purpose either in Ikea Detolfs or other custom displays. Even the glasstube displays I proposed at one time. Your imagination is the limit.
These are not as popular as the other options as these are usually $80 instead of $50 for pure white are less bright when white and the Dioder lights in strip shape can cover more worth in the case. But for $20 you really can't go wrong and start lighting up any displays. I would even set them up underneath figures e.g. Ironman should look fantastic. Shipping may kill this for me but you should at least get them for yourself. If they really have lots of stock and you don't mind grabbing me 2 or 4 I can pay you back via Paypal :p

BTW I have one set of the white only and had it setup temporarily for this shot and you can see the tubes I mentioned as well here
tubecase.jpg

Right on. Yah I just got a detolf from there a few weeks ago and wasn't sure about lighting yet. I'll head over there and see if I can pick some up. I'll let you know. The 4 pucks are 19.99 right? And it's Wednesday?

Damn, thats nice! Hopefully this deal will get here in Toronto sometime in the future (near future please)

LEDs are the cheapest way for us to light up our displays with less risk. The best way is through fibre optics but that gets too $$ fast.
I really hope that we would get this kind of a pricebreak but not likely especially since Montreal is selling it today for $40.
Maybe if McNeely can get us some shipped together we could split shipping to make it insignificant? I want min 2 but don't mind 4 :p

Back