Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

No way... Ski is DA MAN! :rock

Rich McNeely!!!!!!!!!! Man you must be scoring all the babes right now....

man... COLLEGE!!!!!!!

mike+trip.jpg

Re: Flosi's Sexy 1/6th Collection

great collection dude, i love the way your stormtrooper standing next to praji is posed, did you do a body swap on it? and good for you on keeping the guardian pred.

Dude, epic collection and some mad skills to boot. :clap

Thanks moneywaster. :rock

I just realized you had sexy in the title.

That is sexy.

It was just Flosi's 1/6 Collection, but that was boring... and nothing spices up boring like a little sex! :lol

great collection dude, i love the way your stormtrooper standing next to praji is posed, did you do a body swap on it? and good for you on keeping the guardian pred.

No, there's some minor mods on my Stormtroopers but the bodies are all original. With some tweeking and futzing you can really get some awesome poses with them but it requires adjusting and readjusting the armor. Those 21st Century machine guns make them look pretty cool too.

Dude, I'm glad I kept it too. Damn thing does have me wanting more Preds though. Believe it or not the Lost Pred looks really cool to me all the sudden :(. To think, I could have picked one up for the last two years and now that they're sold out I wish I had one. :lol Typical.

you should definately try and get a lost pred while the price hasnt increased that much, ive seen some around 200 bucks or so.

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Ah man, all the other pieces that I'd suddenly want, Pred2 & Elder, are keeping me from going that route right now. At least with the Guardian I get a bit of a Pred 2 fix... Gotta resist adding to it.

Looks good ButtFlossi, but I already told that in the Elite thread. So suck it.

That looks badass.

sweet collection

very cool collection, my collectoun will be like that, 1/6 scale is quite cool...

Your Steel Brigade rocks. Good Job.

Thanks dudes! :rock

Looks good ButtFlossi, but I already told that in the Elite thread. So suck it.

If I could somehow fart in a box and mail that fart to you knowing it would retain all of its stinky potency I would do so Chase.... And you would LOVE IT. :1-1:

Back