Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
UPDATED 11/11/12, POST 719

Well, I'm lazy as hell when it comes to posting pics in various threads. A new piece comes out, I post in the image thread that I have it yet I never put any pictures up. I'm a ****** because of that.... Anyway, this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd mark the occasion by showing off my small, but rapidly growing 1/6 collection. Sorry about the ^^^^te picture quality.

I have three detolf cases full at the moment.
picture.php

My HT Clark, Superman 2 in 1 and Jor-El. Not a fan of SM Returns, but the figures are just awesome.
picture.php

HT Batman stuff. Wayne is dressed in the Superman 2 in 1 suit.
picture.php

BR Joker (everyones got to have this, right?) and Kitbashed Joker Nurse
picture.php

Iron Man Marks I and III, the Mark I is really, really nice.... for those who have yet to pick one up you won't be disappointed.
picture.php

A little Imperial action. The LEDs are killing the first pic. Anyway, Praji, Vader and the ST on the right are all SS, the ST behind Praji is a Marmit that I currently have on a Pro body.
picture.php

With the LEDs off:
picture.php

SS Luke and Ben, both stock, Han on a TT with the ST Han head and a pair of Newline German officer boots.
picture.php

ST Han inherited the standard EP4 Han head. Leia and ST Luke.
picture.php

Last edited:
Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

Yavin Luke just sucked ass. I got an extra farmboy head along with a pair of Rebel Fleet Trooper boots and a Bespin Luke blaster, belt and holster and combined it with some of the pieces from Yavin Luke to make a much more digestible figure. R2 is the Hasbro figure, weathered, with added wires at the feet.
picture.php

HT Hellboy and Abe
picture.php

Indy, on a TT. I weathered his clothing, dyed and altered his shirt. His belt and holster are from the old Relic Hunter. His face was repainted also.
picture.php

Belloq, repainted his hair. Indy, face repaint, Relic Hunter outfit on a Pro body (to be honest everything for this one was just sitting in my growing parts box so I took apart a Club Obi-Wan Indy I had bashed and replaced it with this Indy. Last is Toht, I replaced his glasses, neck and wrist joints.
picture.php

Indy again, with the Belloq/Idol EX. Indy is a pretty stock SS fig, aside from the head repaint.
picture.php

Well, that's it.... for now. When I joined this site in March I owned a total of five SS figs and no HT figs. So that would mean I've added 25 figures to my collection in about 5 months.... HELP! I'm addicted!! :D

Ok, should work now. I had them in a gallery that was marked private. Kuzeh is one of my friends so he was able to see them.... Sorry again about the photo quality, it almost looks as if I took them with a frickin' camera phone. :eek:

Dude!!
Your collection rocks!! :rock!!
And in such a short time!!! Wow!!

Thanks dude! It all started with a couple Star Wars figures, then Indy, then this site. I really love the 1/6 hobby. :banana

LOVE IT ALL.
Han loks great with a different body, boots and head and the Yarvin Luke looks cool to.
And one day, I will get a Hellboy, one day. LOL

Great selves, great.

Dorgmal

Awesome collection they look really great in the detolfs :rock

very nice collection:horror congrats!! Very classy displayed!

I like the colour of your detolfs, its the same like mine, unfortunately they
don`t make white anymore in Germany:mad: ...

No, thank you for sharing your pics!! Planning on getting a Mark II??

If I can get a Mark II for a good price I will. I like having movie pieces that are also good representations of their classic comic book counterparts. So the Mark 1 has the look of the original costume while the Mark III has the look of the classic red and gold. We'll see though.

LOVE IT ALL.
Han loks great with a different body, boots and head and the Yarvin Luke looks cool to.
And one day, I will get a Hellboy, one day. LOL

Great selves, great.

Dorgmal

Thanks my friend! I'm loving the Han too I'll take some better shots of him and a few others soon... Hellboy is a great figure. Not much to do with him though, modification wise. I pretty much took him out of the box and that was that.

very nice collection:horror congrats!! Very classy displayed!

I like the colour of your detolfs, its the same like mine, unfortunately they
don`t make white anymore in Germany:mad: ...

That sucks. I like white also (obviously), especially with the Star Wars figures.

Great stuff! Where'd you get the Toht glasses from?

Ah crap. I bought them before I even got the figure and that was in May. I think it was Monkey Depot? They were from some German officer or something? If you go into the Toht image thread, really early on, there should be mention of it. I think Mfisher posted it. Somethingsexy might have bought a pair too. Anyway, they required a bit of bending but they look great.

Back