Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

That is a great paint scheme... I think mine might have turned out a bit too dark. But, that's okay as its not really easy to tell what the exact color was on screen anyway :lol

What straps and sidebags did you use on yours? They look very good.

I dig yours quite a bit. I was trying to go for the old Kenner Dewback colors with mine.

The straps and bags were just something I found while scouring eBay. I honestly don't even remember who makes them :huh. The saddle bags had these straps, almost like a backpack. I took those off and used them to wrap up the blaster rifle and tarp and then used more sections of those straps to run under the rifle and tarp to hold the bags in place. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Excellent collection :rock

Very nice collection bro!

Thanks guys :rock
Time to get the rest of the room looking good now... I need to hang some framed pictures and get a new book shelf.

very cool collection my friend!!how many 1/6 you have??

Crap, I never counted till you just asked... looks like 59 in my room with two WIPs on the workbench and a Cobra Trooper in the mail.

Got my Cobra Trooper today. Finally done picking up the Joes I missed out on by being late to the game.

100_1438.jpg

100_1440.jpg

100_1443.jpg

100_1432.jpg

100_1437.jpg

Congrats on Cobra Trooper Flosi, Very Cool Collection

Very nice collection congrate

Thanks guys :rock

Amazing how fast the collection has grown. I think I'm going to move a couple of pieces... mainly the Terminator stuff. Kinda pointless with the impending T2 releases.

Last edited:

Just wanted to throw in better pics of a few of the bashes I've done... German Indy:

100_1374.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1372.jpg

The jacket, belt, pouches and y-harness are from the Soldier Story DAK figure. Standard hatless Indy head on a TT. Pants are from the Hasbro German officer, just happened to have them laying around, DID boots and the German Indy RPG. Had the hat laying around from a German Indy head I bought a few weeks ago so I placed it by his feet.

There's a few more things I can do to this to really get him nailed down like paint his belt buckle silver and pouches black but for now I'm happy.

360.jpg

Even though I wasn't blown away by SS's version I still wanted one in my collection.

Great Pic Flosi of German Indy, Really like the way he's protecting the Santa Cookie Jar and Toster Oven :D

Nice collection. Saw HT Iron Man Mark I and III, why not II?

Thanks guys!

As for the Mark II, Justjerm, I dunno :huh.... to me the Mark III embodied his classic red and gold look while the Mark I has that first appearance look.... The Mk2 is cool, but I didn't want it.

Back