(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever build them, Ben? I used to love building sets.... back when I was super unhappy and married. It helped clear my mind to build.

Yeah, I've got the Jabba's Palace with the Rancor Pit and the older Death Star set from around 2008 built. The Death Star took me about a year to complete because I'm lazy. A few other smaller sets here and there are also built, but not enough room to properly display a lot of the ones I have, so they just stay boxed up, waiting for me to be successful enough to buy a big house.

Yeah, I've got the Jabba's Palace with the Rancor Pit and the older Death Star set from around 2008 built. The Death Star took me about a year to complete because I'm lazy. A few other smaller sets here and there are also built, but not enough room to properly display a lot of the ones I have, so they just stay boxed up, waiting for me to be successful enough to buy a big house.

How's work and life been, Ben?

F876C161-17A8-467D-BA29-644C0FB7B44B.jpeg

Eh, things have been all right. Some ups and downs here and there, but that's true for everybody.

How have you been, Flosi?

I've been okay. Work, parenthood, girlfriend, etc... Had quite a few nice little trips over the summer that I went on with Gabe and my girl. Now school is back on, so everything gets super structured.

You going to Celebration next yeaR?

I've been okay. Work, parenthood, girlfriend, etc... Had quite a few nice little trips over the summer that I went on with Gabe and my girl. Now school is back on, so everything gets super structured.

You going to Celebration next yeaR?

Sounds like life's been pretty busy for you, man. Sounds like good stuff, though.

I've got my ticket for Celebration. No hotel since they all seemed to sell out immediately, so hopefully I get that figured out. Worst case scenario, I'd have to take the hour long train ride out to the city and get a shuttle, Uber or something every day.

I haven't been in here for ages. I hope all is well...
This summer has really flown by. I haven't accomplished as much as I hoped I would have (in the house, or in the yard). I had the opportunity to be in another play, but I turned it down, so I'd get to enjoy more of the summer. I did however take a paid acting gig in a Heritage Festival two weeks ago. Didn't have to do much, but had to be there for 5 hours one day, and 4 hours the next. I got $200 plus lunch each day...

Oh, and I won Best Supporting Actor for the 2017-2018 season at my theater, for the last murder mystery show I did. So that was cool. I never thought I'd win an award there, since there is SOOOO much great talent in all the shows they do. I'm just doing it for fun...

I've cut down on my collectible-buying for the most part, but some Funko Pops have sucked me in lately. The "ad icons" line is pretty cool. I just got Twinkie the Kid.

Congrats! I guess you won't be buying as many collectibles for a while... :p

Our living costs will actually go down a bit when we move. So more collectibles for me! :)

Although I feel like I am nearing some kind of completion with my collection. Just got a RS Scout Trooper helmet so now I just need some HT Scouts and a RS Sandtrooper helmet to finish off my current plans.

Nothing I've seen in the trailers makes me want to see it.

But what do I know? I watched Halloween 4 and 5 over the weekend. :lol

I'll get to 2 and 3 soon. I haven't seen 4 in years and don't think I've ever seen 5. I feel like I should see all of them in preparation for the new movie coming out next month.

Back