(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is a EX for the MOTU figures it will probably go faster, but most Turtles EX lasted about 1 hour.

I'm thinking I might go for the Endor version of the trio. ROTJ isn't my favorite Star Wars film but it was the first SW film I saw and definitely has a lot of ties to my childhood.

Stopping in the have my first drink in the cantina....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Seems they may be opening a Star Wars themed store

DE12FC84-0B6C-4D09-8580-419FD02656CD.jpeg

No Jedi Luke for you, Flosi?

I got him a couple weeks ago. I was luke, pun intended, warm on him. It's great overall, though I find the lack of right gloved hands to be frustrating. He's a little bulky through the torso but with some futzing that can be minimized. I really think they should have done a deluxe version with the helmet and poncho, similar to the ESB Luke, which is still my favorite, instead of two stand alone figures.

ssc, hottoys, etc etc............meh

Lego mos eisley cantina?
20180817_115653.jpg

ZO-MAH-GAWD...........:panic:

:lol

I had the previous version that included the band and a dewback.... I miss all my old Lego sets. :(

View attachment 423596

yea that is definitely cooler than the recent one. I passed on it but as i look back I wish I would have concentrated more on legos than hasbro stuff. Lego star wars doesn't seem to lose money at all and some sets fetch ridiculous amounts of cash.

yea that is definitely cooler than the recent one. I passed on it but as i look back I wish I would have concentrated more on legos than hasbro stuff. Lego star wars doesn't seem to lose money at all and some sets fetch ridiculous amounts of cash.

I sold all of mine... It had to go, as does a ton of other crap, as I have no space (or home) to display it all. Did you see the new huge Bespin set?? It comes out in a couple months.

https://www.cnet.com/news/legos-star-wars-cloud-city-depicts-empire-strikes-back-moments/

Back