(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I have more posts than Ken?
Well, you joined 4 months before me. ;) I've slowed down on posting, the last 1-2 years...

Happy New Year freaks!

Man 2017 has been a weird one. Alot of great times (getting married, watching our son grow (starting to walk and talk)) but also alot of hardship aswell.

My wife struggled with a mix of post partum depression/general anxiety and it hit her full on this summer. So my planned parental leave of 6 weeks turned into 6 months of me being home and taking care of her and our son.

I’m so grateful for all the help from our family and friends have given us, and right now 2018 is looking like it will be alot better.
Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she's doing better now. Yes, 2018 will be much better for all! I started off 2017 with a kidney stone when waking up on January 1st, so I'm already off to a better start this year...

Kelsey said yes to Corey last night
So I now have a wedding to prepare for
I guess this chapter in my life starts, weddings and grandkids .

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hopefully they occur in that order! Congrats, Rick! Wedding at Disney??? ;)

Just pulled him out for first time....not sure if I should keep or sell....what say you freaks?
502d860d8df2a69083cb72881b33aa4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Love it! Your displays are always very creative...

I started off 2017 with a kidney stone when waking up on January 1st, so I'm already off to a better start this year...

I started this year off getting free Taco Bell! Went out New Year's Day in the evening to grab some Taco Bell and the guy in the car in front of me had paid for my meal! :D Yay 2018!

I had called dibs on this old system years ago. It’s been just sitting at my aunts for years so they gave it to me for Xmas. It had one issue got that fixed now I have a working NES.

I started this year off getting free Taco Bell! Went out New Year's Day in the evening to grab some Taco Bell and the guy in the car in front of me had paid for my meal! :D Yay 2018!
Stuff like that never happens to me...

Wow, this thread has been quiet. I haven't been in here in a week, and didn't miss much... My play opens next Thursday, so I've been busy with that... I look forward to it ending (the night before the Super Bowl), so I can start getting free time back again... This play has been particularly grueling for me. For some reason, I had a harder time memorizing my lines. Alzheimer's must be setting in...

Stuff like that never happens to me...

Wow, this thread has been quiet. I haven't been in here in a week, and didn't miss much... My play opens next Thursday, so I've been busy with that... I look forward to it ending (the night before the Super Bowl), so I can start getting free time back again... This play has been particularly grueling for me. For some reason, I had a harder time memorizing my lines. Alzheimer's must be setting in...

I've seen you mention that you work in plays a couple times and was always curious what aspect you were involved in. And what kind of plays are these, just meaning what kind of organization?

Sorry I haven't been more active guys. I've been busy putting all Force Awakens Hot Toys together so I can give them a nice Viking funeral. J/K.

Back