(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CytZ2S_UAAAWLIN.jpg:small

I'm waiting to order RMQ Vader with the remainder of my points, but they tend to throw us a few more points during the season.

I'm going to try to order my final Sideshow piece on my birthday! :D

I'm waiting to order RMQ Vader with the remainder of my points, but they tend to throw us a few more points during the season.

I'm going to try to order my final Sideshow piece on my birthday! :D

I used a bunch on the Prime 1 Batman and then the rest on the two-pack of HT Snowtroopers. After a couple of orders drop, should be able to get the e-web cannon for dirt cheap.

It does feel good knowing the end is near. Starting to plan displays now.

Thanks. Now I'm trying to order the tattoo book, but it won't apply the discount because they have free shipping on the book. Silly Sideshow. Is there a workaround?

Silly silly! Everything on the elligibe list I would have considered, is also down for free shipping.

Which means they would remove the $50 discount anyway, right? :mad:

I have both and I am happy with it. Granted I don't have the fancy Tamashi one.
I have the Tamashi. I like it a lot. I wish they made a metal R2 to match it... I did not order the Sideshow C3PO. Too many other things I'd rather waste my money on first...

I will continue to blame jjj. :gah: Although I did hold off on the Stranger Things set, so that's a start.

View attachment 307514
DAMMIT! I need those! I have the two exclusives, but not the regular ones...

I just got a new 4k 3D tv, and watched Force Awakens in 3d. It was fantasmic!!!! :lol :lol
DAYYUM, son! Those 4K 3D TV's are expensive!!! I am so jealous! I find it funny that in 2015, you could buy a 3D TV for dirt cheap. Suddenly in 2016, the 4K TV's are dirt cheap, but there are no regular 3D HDTV's to be found. It's like they completely vanished. And 4K 3D sets cost too much...

I want rey in yoga pants
I want rey in NO pants. :monkey2

Ordered RMQ Fett with the $50 code. Low stock remaining. They won this round.
Yep, same here. I felt forced to buy it. But I'm holding out on Vader, dammit! $475 with no bonus accessories or swappable parts? I'm holding out for a deal on that one... Or until it says Low Stock Remaining! :lol

Thanks. Now I'm trying to order the tattoo book, but it won't apply the discount because they have free shipping on the book. Silly Sideshow. Is there a workaround?
The coupon requires a $100 minimum purchase, so you can't just order the book by itself. You have to reach $100...

Back