(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL The world gets sick and you get busy!

That's how big brother planned it. The big wigs gotta get those fat holiday bonuses. IT'S A CONSPIRACY! #illuminati

Now that you guys have legal weed, I think I need to move to CA. It would save me a ton on medical bills.

That's how big brother planned it. The big wigs gotta get those fat holiday bonuses. IT'S A CONSPIRACY! #illuminati

Now that you guys have legal weed, I think I need to move to CA. It would save me a ton on medical bills.
Yeah but everything else is really expensive, or that's what people always like to say. On and traffic. Earthquakes. CA sucks you don't want to live here :lol

Somebody save me, I am going crazy buying cheap blu-rays. :lol :lol
I did too.

You probably have them all, already buddy. :lol :lol

I did start to get some 4k blus now, but won't upgrade what i already own. haha!
I have the same thoughts, yet only bought two 4K so far...

I'm just not as jazzed about this film as I would be for an episodic release.... :(
But, but, but, it kind of is! It's episode 3.5! It leads right up to ANH!!! I could understand not caring as much about other standalone films, but this is basically part of the saga!!!

I get the warning on my laptop but not my mobile? Is something dodgy going on?
I got it on my work PC only. I felt really weird telling it to proceed at work, so I didn't...

Going Thursday 7pm show
Reserved seats
Free mini poster
I thought the mini posters were only on Sundays? I'm going at 7pm on Thursday (3D) and Friday (2D). Reserved seats for both, so no waiting in line...

IMAX 3D Thursday at 7:00 with galactiboy. :rock
Gee, thanks for inviting the rest of us!

I got cast in another play, but it doesn't perform til January so no conflicts with Rogue One. I'm the Russian in You Can't Take it With You (old Frank Capra movie, some of you may have seen).

Gee, thanks for inviting the rest of us!

I got cast in another play, but it doesn't perform til January so no conflicts with Rogue One. I'm the Russian in You Can't Take it With You (old Frank Capra movie, some of you may have seen).

Nobody would come, anyway. :lol

Congrats on the play. You can't go wrong with Capra. :duff

15178149_10210784710872429_1699645318451407530_n.jpg

Damn, I'd gotten it into my head that the RO premiere was next week. Another week of waiting, my brain is Messing with me. :lol

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Use GIFT4U16 for $50 discount from SS. Valid for the AT-AT Driver and the RMQ statues among others.

Back