(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Lucas an actual cartoon character? He is wearing the same thing in all of his photos :lol

He bought lots of stock in that shirt company and it didnt do well so he bought lots of shirts to help the stock :lol

Even though I didn't meet Lucas, I had a blast hanging out with my buddy Commander Cody at Wizard World in New Orleans. We gambled, walked the French Quarter, and got lots of autos and pictures!

12507463_10107076284700610_3734710598631387086_n.jpg12507460_10107076284880250_2113198141695639303_n.jpg12541103_10107076284760490_3140028128390282802_n.jpg

Great story on how you guys met Lucas. I was wondering what the whole deal was.

And to clarify on how Lucas acts around the nerds. The time I met him he would have never taken a pic with us. What we did is one of my group went over and asked his wife nicely and she nagged him in to taking a pic with us. Kind of a funny way to do it but it worked. And he never smiled or really acknowledged us during the photo either.

EDIT: And man has Lucas lost weight. He's looking better than he has in years! Getting rid of Star Wars has been good for him.

I love the current state of Star Wars.

And Disney allows asymmetrical helmets for Stormtroopers!!! The merchandise is sooo much better with accurate helmets. :)

I met William Shatner quite a few years ago -- several other actors and pro athletes over the years. I never wanted autographs or photos, but that's me. Don't know what I'd do with them.

Speaking of icons: I'm kinda gutted over the loss of David Bowie. Glad I saw him in concert twice.

Yeah, Bowie is an artist I just assumed would live forever... shocked to learn he died. I never saw him in concert and that's a definite regret.

Lucas getting rid of Star Wars has been good for us. :lecture

Word :lecture

When I met Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, and Peter Mayhew at Celebration I was actually a little terrified that I'd catch them in a bad moment that would forever taint my experience of watching the films. Luckily each and every encounter was a pleasant and memorable (in a good way) experience.
When I first got Anthony Daniels' autograph and photo op, my camera was having issues. He got perturbed, and signed my 8x10 picture with a ballpoint pen! :lol I still there and watched in horror! I got another auto for free at the next Celebration, so it's all good...

Even though I didn't meet Lucas, I had a blast hanging out with my buddy Commander Cody at Wizard World in New Orleans. We gambled, walked the French Quarter, and got lots of autos and pictures!

View attachment 236499View attachment 236500View attachment 236501
That group photo is epic!!! That must have cost more than 10 bucks. :monkey3 What's on your T-shirt?

Lucas getting rid of Star Wars has been good for us. :lecture
NEGGED!!! :mad:

And Disney allows asymmetrical helmets for Stormtroopers!!! The merchandise is sooo much better with accurate helmets. :)
I don't understand. What did Disney change? You're saying Lucasfilm allowed inaccurate helmets in the 501st before Disney?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm probably the only one that thinks Disney owning SW will end in a tragedy. :lol
I'm kinda on your boat. I'm still skeptical that Disney is going to be the savior... They are gonna pump out so much stuff, and I fear that much of it will be crap... The worst decision Lucas made is writing/directing the prequels himself. I don't think him SELLING Star Wars is what saved it. Fans have always wanted episodes 7,8,9. If he had made them himself, they would still be successful. As successful? We'll never know. But I do fear Disney will go too far. We shall see soon enough...

I'm kinda on your boat. I'm still skeptical that Disney is going to be the savior... They are gonna pump out so much stuff, and I fear that much of it will be crap... The worst decision Lucas made is writing/directing the prequels himself. I don't think him SELLING Star Wars is what saved it. Fans have always wanted episodes 7,8,9. If he had made them himself, they would still be successful. As successful? We'll never know. But I do fear Disney will go too far. We shall see soon enough...

They pumped A TON of stuff out for TFA. Jello, jewelry, nightwear....I was surprised there were no TFA condoms honestly. :lol

Back