(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 7 of the exact same reward point emails from sideshow..............:huh.............anyone else?

does that mean maybe all my reward points multiplied by 7?..............:panic:..........................:pray:
I got 7 emails too. They should give us rewards points for sending us 7 emails.

So, it's not Star Wars, but I just scored a nice Civil War comic to go with my Cap collection.

IMG_2436.jpg

Who's got the office pool for which one of you guys gets the 100,000th reply? Or the first on page 10,000? I'm strangely looking forward to seeing it. Like catching the odometer on your car or something.

Got my poster ready for Chris Evans and the gang Saturday. :rock

View attachment 235441
Who all are you meeting??? Cool poster, and very cool you'll get to meet Evans... I look forward to seeing Supergirl in March. She better sign my ****! Or she can suck it! :monkey1 Figuratively and literally!!!

Who's got the office pool for which one of you guys gets the 100,000th reply? Or the first on page 10,000? I'm strangely looking forward to seeing it. Like catching the odometer on your car or something.
:lol I heard the website might crash once we hit 6 digits...

Who all are you meeting??? Cool poster, and very cool you'll get to meet Evans... I look forward to seeing Supergirl in March. She better sign my ****! Or she can suck it! :monkey1 Figuratively and literally!!!

:lol I heard the website might crash once we hit 6 digits...

Chris Evans
Hayley Attwell
Jeremy Renner
Frank Grillo
Anthony Mackie

Back