(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only $30 for that? Wow! We'd be looking at a couple thousand easily here in the US.

Yep. Since she has been to the doctors enough to reach the $125 limit/12 months the visit to the ER didn't even cost anything, the $30 is just the daily fee you pay for being admitted to the hospital.

3D was meh, I didn't really notice much here with it. IMAX though was awesome. If you have 2D IMAX, that is how I would suggest it.

Yeah, aside from a few scenes the 3D really didn't do much for me. I would love to see it in 2D IMAX, but I don't think that's an option anywhere close to me. But so far I've preferred seeing it in 2D at a regular theater over the 3D IMAX; although that could have been due to the company at the IMAX :lecture

Yep. Since she has been to the doctors enough to reach the $125 limit/12 months the visit to the ER didn't even cost anything, the $30 is just the daily fee you pay for being admitted to the hospital.

Yep, that's a better deal :lol

Yeah, aside from a few scenes the 3D really didn't do much for me. I would love to see it in 2D IMAX, but I don't think that's an option anywhere close to me. But so far I've preferred seeing it in 2D at a regular theater over the 3D IMAX; although that could have been due to the company at the IMAX :lecture

Hey! :mad:

That could be a possibility. But I think I'm spending the night, so I couldn't take you back. I really really want to avoid the tolls though, and most of the freeway hell. I was planning on taking 41 down. Is there a suitable place I could pick you up which isn't far from 41? I could swing by Gurnee Mills easily enough. I just take Stearns School Road from 41, and it goes right to the backside of Gurnee Mills. But the tricky part is you getting back home... Unless you have someone who can pick you up at the train station, and take you to get your car...

I live right by Gurnee Mills, so somebody could drop me off and pick me up from there. It could definitely work if it's alright with you. I wouldn't mind staying there overnight. I just might need to book a room. Are you and furystorm sharing a room?

furystorm/Punk/Ben:
Gibby may actually join us! Perhaps not for the movie, but for dinner... I've been texting him. Do we know what theater we are going to yet, and the showtime? We need to start making concrete plans...

That'd be cool. Gibby is awesome.

The US stinks!! Eli tells me about all the cool health care things in Canada as well. :(

Yeah that may be, but many are driving over the boarder and paying out of pocket in the US because they can't wait months for an appointment.

It's a 50/50 crap shoot for the Canucks.

Here it is Kenben. :D

20151223_173722.jpeg

And on display in it's new home with the other movie items including the Masked head prop.

20151230_124603.jpg

Holy crap! Congrats, Steve. That is BIG TIME grail stuff, right there. I can only imagine how excited you must be!

I live right by Gurnee Mills, so somebody could drop me off and pick me up from there. It could definitely work if it's alright with you. I wouldn't mind staying there overnight. I just might need to book a room. Are you and furystorm sharing a room?

That'd be cool. Gibby is awesome.
Yeah, we're sharing a room and spending the night. You don't have to, of course, if you'd rather not spend the money. It's up to you... I just don't want to drive home late at night and chance falling asleep at the wheel...
Since you live near Gurnee Mills, sure, I can pick you up there. It's just a minor detour. Either one of the major mall entrances, or at TRU...

Ouch.... I got Luke on Christmas eve, not a gift but funny timing.... He's got to be the best to date. Just amazing. If Vader is anywhere close I'll be pleased.
Pics? Only if you set him up already... If not, don't worry about it...

Back