(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13e0174288424a472605aa4092918704.jpg

Huh....I kind of want to bang it, so I guess the likeness is nailed.

Neck is way too long...

Was very very close to buying the Santa Cruz stormtrooper skateboard when I stumbled upon it in Madrid. Sadly (and good for my wallet) I didn't have any space left in my luggage to get it home.
9bd123f93158ac5fd6c2412870495402.jpg

Was very very close to buying the Santa Cruz stormtrooper skateboard when I stumbled upon it in Madrid. Sadly (and good for my wallet) I didn't have any space left in my luggage to get it home.
9bd123f93158ac5fd6c2412870495402.jpg

The Santa Cruz decks are gorgeous. I almost bought 1 at Celebration but had the same problem, no way to get it home. On May 4th I found a site running a good sale and picked up the R2/3PO deck. Almost nabbed the Stormie instead but I already have a lot of Stormie stuff and wanted a nice Droids piece so this was perfect. The metallic paint really pops in person.
6efdf0fbc76538fb9d6cd1442a145295.jpg

Last edited:
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

The Santa Cruz decks are gorgeous. I almost bought 1 at Celebration but had the same problem, no way to get it home. On May 4th I found a site running a good sale and picked up the R2/3PO deck. Almost nabbed the Stormie instead but I already have a lot of Stormie stuff and wanted a nice Droids piece so this was perfect. The metallic paint really pops in person

That is actually exactly what I was thinking when I went online and saw the different decks, the Droid one looks great! Just have to find it at a good price.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

The Santa Cruz decks are gorgeous. I almost bought 1 at Celebration but had the same problem, no way to get it home. On May 4th I found a site running a good sale and picked up the R2/3PO deck. Almost nabbed the Stormie instead but I already have a lot of Stormie stuff and wanted a nice Droids piece so this was perfect. The metallic paint really pops in person.
6efdf0fbc76538fb9d6cd1442a145295.jpg

WOW. This is gorgeous. I want one.

Back