(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have like 50 points. Some must have expired though cause I know I had 130 or something before...and that 50 came from a recent email. Maybe I mistakenly have 2 accounts. :dunno
Thanks for the Christmas card by the way!

I only have like 50 points. Some must have expired though cause I know I had 130 or something before...and that 50 came from a recent email. Maybe I mistakenly have 2 accounts. :dunno
Thanks for the Christmas card by the way!
Yeah I have none either and I never used any. Oh well.

If anyone needs the poster let me know... I don't plan on getting one for myself. But I will get a pin... I think are both limited to 1 per customer.

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Saw these at a local gallery on my way to work, I want them!
24451fe6d87e1bcc337084b4c1cf1de4.jpg

Signed by Stan Lee if I understood the sign correctly.

If anyone needs the poster let me know... I don't plan on getting one for myself. But I will get a pin... I think are both limited to 1 per customer.

I'd like a poster. I got a bunch of Disney blu-rays that havn't been redeemed so i can chip in some points :)

Hello my cantina buds. How's everybody doing this evening?

I'm thinking about getting out of collecting the Black Series guys and just focusing on the Figuarts for 6" Star Wars figures. I think the Figuarts are worth the higher price. I like the idea of the Black Series and was really excited when I finally found a Battlefront Shocktrooper, but floppy joints and other production issues end up frustrating me in the end.

I spent all my credits trying to get a vintage Leia insert and now I probably won't get the next Topps choice weird alien card. Stupid card trader.

What are the odds that Disney is putting Sideshow up to these re-releases?

I can see the appeal now that R2 PF is available again. I can imagine that many people would, and Star Wars money is not just money for Sideshow.

Got a new book for my collection today, and wanted to show off...

Pretty excited here!

2cfa0815dd251ee4fbad573f518de4ae_zpswpexpwoi.jpg

Very nice. I've never seen a 9.6 comic before.

Can I read it when I come visit?

Just gotta crack that plastic seal.

Can I cum on it when I visit?

Just gotta crack that plastic seal.

I can see the appeal now that R2 PF is available again. I can imagine that many people would, and Star Wars money is not just money for Sideshow.

No idea. I suppose anything's possible.

Meh, conspiracy theories. Sideshow cash crab, Sideshow exit strategy, pressure from Disney, last ditch effort to compete with Hot Toys.....the real reason is irrelevant, fact is I've lost any last shred of respect or faith in Sideshow as a company that was left.

Rising prices, questionable business practices, consistently inconsistent products and quality control have all added up to me abandoning Sideshow as a whole. I have zero products on pre order from them, and unless they go back to releasing less popular characters like Dengar or 4LOM that HT won't touch, I have no use for them. They are just mt Hot Toys distributor now.

#hottoysfanboy

Hello my cantina buds. How's everybody doing this evening?

I'm thinking about getting out of collecting the Black Series guys and just focusing on the Figuarts for 6" Star Wars figures. I think the Figuarts are worth the higher price. I like the idea of the Black Series and was really excited when I finally found a Battlefront Shocktrooper, but floppy joints and other production issues end up frustrating me in the end.

If you're going to spend space and money on a 6 inch line, SHF is the only way to go. They destroy in terms of quality and finish. They look better than Hasbro and feel better than MAFEX.

Back