(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

tumblr_navypt8mH21qa4gi0o1_500.jpg

It's a good thing they never made a figure of that guy on the left. The one on the right was bad enough. :lol

Agreed.. black **** on his head might have been a tough sell in the toy aisle :lol He might have even replaced Madine as the no1 peg warmer of the series :lol

Move is DONE! Thanks to the movers and getting an early start, all the furniture and 90% of the boxes were in the house by 3pm. We even got the storage unit cleared out. I still have most of my collection at my dad's house though which I'll get once everything else is settled and the rooms are painted. Now to unpack this madness... Yay!

After my most recent move into my new apartment I think the next time I move I'm going the route of hiring movers. I absolutely despise the process of packing, moving and then unpacking...:mad:

I think he'd be perfect, I thought I remembered seeing somewhere online that they kinda wanted to turn the Indy franchise into something similar to Bond.

I think Bradly Cooper would make a good Indy.

Not a Bradly Cooper fan for the most part but I think he would do a good job as Indy.

I think Bradly Cooper would make a good Indy.

I don't disagree. I think he did well in A-team and can handle the action well.

Pratt is hot right now and I think he can handle it quite well.

I'm up for a younger Indy. No remake, just a new actor.

I'm up for a younger Indy. No remake, just a new actor.

I was thinking lost adventures ?

Or just Adventures of... And each one is different and can take place anywhere in the timeline prior to Crystal Skull.

I was thinking lost adventures ?

Or just Adventures of... And each one is different and can take place anywhere in the timeline prior to Crystal Skull.

I think this would be great. I'm not a fan of reboots, in fact I'm pretty sick of Hollywood and its sudden binge of rebooting franchises lately. But doing Adventures of... that predates the Harrison stuff would be cool.

There were quite a few novels back in the 90s. Indy had lots of adventures, so I think it can be done. I don't want another old Indy movie unless he's in it a little and the majority is told in flashback sequences.

Back