(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

What the ****, Milky Way? My **** is bigger than this candy bar! :mad:

I think Bradly Cooper would make a good Indy.

I've thought that for a while now. He's got the looks and can pull off the subtle humor.

What the ****, Milky Way? My **** is bigger than this candy bar! :mad:

Halloween mini bite size candy bar?... that's the only way your **** would be bigger than it....
:lol

I'm back from my trip! Other than the world going through their supply of KY on Sunday, what did I miss?

There were quite a few novels back in the 90s. Indy had lots of adventures, so I think it can be done. I don't want another old Indy movie unless he's in it a little and the majority is told in flashback sequences.
Rob MacGregor does a really great job at capturing the "Indy" vibe when he writes. Ive read the first three I highly recommend them! They use great mythology stories aswell like Oracle of Delphi or the Great Sphinx.

Congrats on the move Titus! Im planning on moving away for my first time in January. Im nervous. I dont even own enough things to fill an apartment lol. My statues will probably stay at home.

Nice ! Wish you the best ! bring some toys to make you feel at home !

I was thinking of what I would take and I have nothing as far as furniture. Im not gona take my bed, detolf, or computer desk. I may take a few 1/6th like superman and Indy. All furniture will need to be bought. Ill be Sleeping on an air matress and eating off paper plates for a while haha.

1/6 DeLorean is up for $690... about what I figured on price. It sure is pretty, but no to the price with a bigger no to the space it'd need. Just Marty and maybe the Doc for me.

Check your phone... I've been texting you nude selfies and you never replied.

If you are serious and have been texting me I haven't been getting them... (nude photos or not)

1/6 DeLorean is up for $690... about what I figured on price. It sure is pretty, but no to the price with a bigger no to the space it'd need. Just Marty and maybe the Doc for me.

Really wish they would've had a switch out Mr. Fusion for the back... I like that design better.
It makes me worry that as soon as I order this one and get it in they will have that version of it.... grrr.

I do have $640.45 in rewards to use though... hehe

Anyone want to loan me $690 for the DeLorean? :lol

Back