(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been planning my new display cabinet for awhile, and Finally decided to get some help to get the ball rolling. A friend of my patents is a carpenter and he helped me build this cabinet base for my planned combined triple detolf. Now to build the rest of it. :yes
b92fd3890768b774605610d89be1bec6.jpg

Man I'm having a tough time deciding between the Rogue One TIE Fighter Pilot and the Death Star Gunner. While the DSG is OT goodness, I have the TFA TFP and the OT TFP and I know that HT will do a Battlefront Inferno pilot and the thought of them lined up net one another is really tempting.

I hate decisions.

Looking for a bit of advice, and I know everyone that knows anything about SW collectibles hangs in here.
Apart from Brian's Toys or Evilbay (would love a simple person to person transaction), where is the best place to sell AFA graded and sealed - carded vintage SW figures. I was gonna ask Irishjedi but well.. :rotfl
I have about 6 great figures (vader 12 back, Luke, r2, 3po 24 back etc etc). I sell a lot of 1/6 stuff on SSf but never attempted vintage, good idea? bad idea?
:duff

Facebook groups sell them a lot. The Imperial Commissary definitely and they usually are quick sellers.

Been planning my new display cabinet for awhile, and Finally decided to get some help to get the ball rolling. A friend of my patents is a carpenter and he helped me build this cabinet base for my planned combined triple detolf. Now to build the rest of it. :yes
b92fd3890768b774605610d89be1bec6.jpg

That is awesome.

I wish I knew a carpenter. All my friends are bums (and they're on this board). :lol

:lol :lol :lol

You have friends on the boards?... :dunno

giphy.gif

How do you know what items you can use 50 off on?
Looking at Dr strange

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back