(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the code! That brings my total reward points up to...$5.00! (I just spent all my previous points on Jyn, so any help refilling those points is great.)

Thanks for the code! That brings my total reward points up to...$5.00! (I just spent all my previous points on Jyn, so any help refilling those points is great.)

I've got $40 that I'm reluctant to spend. Last time I bought from SS was Kylo. That was around £200 and then I got hit with a £60 customs fee. But I can get one on ebay and pay no fees or shipping direct from HK.

Yeah, I only use my rewards on Sideshow exclusives. Ordered the premium format Jyn with them. Yes, there's a good chance that she'll stick around and be discounted later, but I hate taking chances.

Collecting from Sideshow Direct has become a last resort to most overseas collectors. I do have around $100 in points and i'm also reluctant to spend them. Waiting for an eventual "must have" exclusive item or a slashed price on some Star Wars 1/6. until then, i'll get most of my stuff locally or thru HK sellers as well.

Another question regarding RO -

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interested to know peoples thoughts on the movie. I see a few people on here saying they didn't like it or that it was average. Personally I thought it was great, amazing, except for two things
1) Saw
2) The score

Interested to know peoples thoughts on the movie. I see a few people on here saying they didn't like it or that it was average. Personally I thought it was great, amazing, except for two things
1) Saw
2) The score

Yes, I'd agree that the score didn't grab my attention - but I also appreciated the restraint shown with respect to all the old SW cues. The score genuinely was its own, rather than a rehash, and that is to be respected. Given the Williams score is one of the most identifiable pieces of music of the 20th century, it was going to be hard to match it - so I guess they sidestepped the issue by not even attempting to.

Back