(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it is pricey, but I had some RP to burn. But it's 1/3 has a ton of switch-out parts, is an iconic version of Batman and unless someone makes a 1/3 Fett (or maybe Superman), this will be my only 1/3 piece. I'm not going down that road. It looks awesome though, can't wait to get this sucker up and displayed!!

That is a nice piece. Speaking of nice pieces I'm crushing on Felicity Jones. My heart has a soft spot for English beauties.

That is a nice piece. Speaking of nice pieces I'm crushing on Felicity Jones. My heart has a soft spot for English beauties.

She is a cutie. Your sig made me think of an article I read earlier today about how they make those Carl's Jr. ads. One of the models said after "cut" there was a guy rushing to her side with a spit bucket. Just funny with all that behind the scenes stuff. She said they are really not that glamorous to make. Don't get me wrong, the picture has 3 hotties, but who thinks these girls eat burgers like that. :dunno

Post number 7K - can't happen anywhere else but the Cantina. :yess:

tumblr_nxo1y67TGA1qfy8apo1_400.gif

She is a cutie. Your sig made me think of an article I read earlier today about how they make those Carl's Jr. ads. One of the models said after "cut" there was a guy rushing to her side with a spit bucket. Just funny with all that behind the scenes stuff. She said they are really not that glamorous to make. Don't get me wrong, the picture has 3 hotties, but who thinks these girls eat burgers like that. :dunno
thanks for ruining it.:lol

Back