(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered my first Batman piece for the collection as well as my first Prime 1 piece as well as my first 1/3 scale piece. Can't wait until our house is done so I can get my stuff back out and display it properly.

"I rebel".... God damn, I hate that line. The only thing that can stop me from cringing when that part happens is if someone then says "Really, Jyn? STFU." Only for her to then say "Really! I totally rebel! Ask anyone. I was rebelling before it was cool."

I rebel, Flosi.

Took a mental health day...

Maybe I'll watch Star Wars before heading off for a hike in the mountains.

Mental Health day? Ahh, another perk of not having kids. :lol

I need a Mental Health year or decade...

Here ya go -

Prime 1 Frank Miller Batman Ex of 800.jpg

Ah, I was admiring that every time I saw it in the SDCC pics. That really captures TDKR perfectly. I am a huge Batfan, and I'd have to say, you have excellent taste..... :)

Thanks. Once I saw the pics from SDCC, I knew I would be ordering this. Then when I saw him with his rifle, I knew this was the one to have. Love all the options with the different pieces, but I think that battle-damaged head is just perfect. Captures the Miller Batman in every way.

Thanks. Once I saw the pics from SDCC, I knew I would be ordering this. Then when I saw him with his rifle, I knew this was the one to have. Love all the options with the different pieces, but I think that battle-damaged head is just perfect. Captures the Miller Batman in every way.

The Mutant Leader Gargoyle is a nice touch too!

Back