(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the odds that Disney is putting Sideshow up to these re-releases?

I can see the appeal now that R2 PF is available again. I can imagine that many people would, and Star Wars money is not just money for Sideshow.
Yeah I have a feeling this is Disney saying put out as much you can as fast as you can. And it faster to put out stuff thats done. Why else would HT release 8000 troopers so fast.

Yeah I have a feeling this is Disney saying put out as much you can as fast as you can. And it faster to put out stuff thats done. Why else would HT release 8000 troopers so fast.

With as aggressive as the marketing has been for this movie, I have a hard time imagining Disney leaving any stone unturned.

So I watched the Harmy version of Star Wars for the first time last night... holy cow that is a crisp picture! Can't wait to watch the other two this week!

12359940_1022074541169766_2986810084685929862_n.jpg

R5-D4 is the last SS fig I have on order.... AT-AT driver looks weird as well. :(

They're my favorite troops. I think I have to get one. I want the Jawas too, but I was waiting for another $20 code. Hopefully, they start putting those out again eventually.

1125x682_preview_R2D2prototype.jpg

So....this is an exclusive. Thoughts?

I always though Convention EXs should be something the majority wont want so sure. Not sure why you want an unpainted R2-D2, still better than bronze trooper.

"Quick, how can me maximize profits on these re-issues?"

"Sell unpainted plastic molds?"

"Brilliant!"

Oh Sideshow......

1081.gif

Back