(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Anybody collecting SNES, N64 or PS2 games?

I have a ton of PS2 games, wouldn't say I "collect" them but I do keep all the ones I buy.

Busy morning... had 3 crisis walk-ins, usually I have none during my 4 hour block of time on Tuesdays, but today I got slammed. Upside is no one had to be hospitalized so at least I still got to eat lunch :lol

Busy morning... had 3 crisis walk-ins, usually I have none during my 4 hour block of time on Tuesdays, but today I got slammed. Upside is no one had to be hospitalized so at least I still got to eat lunch :lol

that's always good with no hospitalizations and a lunch! :rock

You can buy however many shares you have the money for. I'm small time, so i don't buy too much. :lol

UT is anything but small time ! And with gibby in his corner !!!!

zuzCw.gif

Nah they locked it down to Safari and Apple OS only. And they are doing their best to block spoofer agents.

I'm getting play by plays here:

https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-event-live-blog-2014-9

Why do I see fury doing the **** graze and the rest of us doing the booby thing? :lol :lol :lol
I did that **** for someone once. Not making that mistake again.
These two posts being consecutive made me :lol

Im going to vent in here. lve played basketball my whole life and decided to go to the military after high school instead of trying to make it onto a college team. Well now that I have spare time I joined a basketball league.
Tonight im just frustrated I had 44pts and we lost. Only because I made a mistake I learned not to do In my grade school days. Thought I would just post in here instead of on Facebook. A nice place to escape.
That sucks. But if you scored 44 points, you can't blame yourself for the loss. The rest of the team needs to step up and do something, too. It's a team effort, not a Cody effort...

I sold an AFA R2 today for $250! Throwing that at the MX-5! :D
But was it profitable, or for a loss?

Selling is awesome. If I weren't so lazy I would sell a lot more of my stuff.
This! :lecture
Although I got a funny message from someone on Ebay this morning. They said "In your auction title, it says "SOLD OUT." Is this item available to buy from you, or is it sold out?"
:rotfl
Stupid white people!

Only 14 pages in 2.5 days? You guys are lazy when I'm gone.
You were gone? :dunno

I like a lot of different stuff. That gets me in trouble.
Ditto. I'm trying to cut back though. I want to restrict myself to Star Wars, Simpsons, and Muppets...
And Indy...
And POTA...
And Alien...
Perhaps some Predator...
And some horror stuff...
**** it, I'm buying everything! :panic:

Finally catching up on the last two episodes of Cosmos. Anybody else watch these this year? I was pumped for it every week, but when I got busy, I left the last two episodes on my DVR, for three months now!

Gonna work on my DVD list for anyone interested in just a bit. ;)

I love Apple but don't hang I their every word. I just but what I can when I can. MacBook from 3 years ago is still going strong and I just got my iPhone 5s so no need to upgrade.

I love Apple but don't hang I their every word. I just but what I can when I can. MacBook from 3 years ago is still going strong and I just got my iPhone 5s so no need to upgrade.

I don't have either.

But I think I would like an iPad

Ditto. I'm trying to cut back though. I want to restrict myself to Star Wars, Simpsons, and Muppets...
And Indy...
And POTA...
And Alien...
Perhaps some Predator...
And some horror stuff...
**** it, I'm buying everything! :panic:

It's like you're Bizarro fury!

Finally catching up on the last two episodes of Cosmos. Anybody else watch these this year? I was pumped for it every week, but when I got busy, I left the last two episodes on my DVR, for three months now!

Gonna work on my DVD list for anyone interested in just a bit. ;)

DVD? Who wants those coasters? :p

Why did I think you were a teacher? What exactly do you do?

holy ****, i just made enough to buy this new fandangled apple 6 from the Apple stock! LOLOLOL!

Just added Captain America 2 to my Disney Movie Rewards! :rock
Where'd you buy it? Target, BB, and WM all have exclusive packaging...

So, I've failed yet again. :(
We're used to you failing, fury, it's OK. :wink1:

The fix is in ! LET IT BE KNOWN !

tumblr_ln9di4YM1a1qb827r.gif
Is that Starbuck? What the heck is that from?

fury and kenben will be making me lots of money when they need the memory pills. :rock
HEY! Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

You can sell them a $50 bottle of M&Ms. Just tell them the 'm' stands for memory. :lol
That would work!

Chocolate is said to help memory. So technically you would be helping:lol
See! Perfect! Off to buy some M&M's right now!

People definitely collect carts. I just sold my two, and the one Jay recommended went for $40! Buyer claims it doesn't work though. I hate eBay! :mad:

It was Mario RPG.
That sucks. I wonder if they are gonna send you a different cart back (of the same game), claiming it was the one you sent them.

I'm into vintage gaming hardcore lately. Shoot me a list of SNES and N64 games. I'd probably buy everything you have.
You'd rather buy games right now instead of vintage??????

You know some things are only on DVD. I have a few blus to offer too. And one SW VHS set! :horror

:lol

No need to tell me that. I still collect VHS. :lol

holy ****, i just made enough to buy this new fandangled apple 6 from the Apple stock! LOLOLOL!

Daaaaaaamn, son!!!

You'd rather buy games right now instead of vintage??????

Honestly, yes. I'm not buying any more toys until I've got the room set up and have begun the purge of excess. Games can just sit in a box and I don't feel guilty about it and I can actually get use out of them.

:lol

No need to tell me that. I still collect VHS. :lol

Daaaaaaamn, son!!!

Honestly, yes. I'm not buying any more toys until I've got the room set up and have begun the purge of excess. Games can just sit in a box and I don't feel guilty about it.

of course i won't buy an iphone. just cashed out and put it in the bank :)

Back