(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yes on the MASK stuff.

Cool. I'll get a list together.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to file a claim on the POTF A-Wing pilot. Still a no show and I've emailed the seller three times now asking him to check on it with no replies. The search for a complete vintage set continues. :mad:

Oh no! That sucks dude but hopefully you can get your money back.

Bought this from a friend of mine. Its an Isildur Pre-Production Prototype. You can see with the other picture the changes they made to it before it went into full production. The proto is a really nice piece being a proto it doesn't have the normal Styrofoam so my friend packed it the best you could to make sure it would make the trip. Sadly USPS wasn't too gentle and broke the base in half. I was able to superglue it and fix it.

IMG_2271 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2347 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2371 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2377 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_1829 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

Congrats!!!

Ooh how's Bossk? That was a great price!
He's awesome! So happy to complete my bounty hunters... I think I'm done with the jumbo vintage now. I don't plan on buying anymore. But you never know. Perhaps a Yakface will tempt me...

The Def Leppard and Kiss concert was awesome! Joe Elliot's voice hasn't changed a bit. After their set, we moved from our upper level seats to some empty lower level seats closer to the stage for Kiss. They put on a great show. I loved when Paul Stanley flew out over the crowd onto a platform about a 100 feet from us to play a song.
That's illegal! :lecture

Speaking of Indy... my brother has 6 Indy posters he wants to get rid of... all 27" x 40"... 2 from Raiders, 2 from Temple, 2 from Last Crusade. There is the photo release and the drawn poster version for each movie.
And why don't YOU want them for yourself??? You have something against Indy? What kind of fan are you? :thwak

I earned $500 back on eBay this week in only six sales. Not a bad start. :D

And yeah, I sold my completely unused RetroN 5, but at least I made a profit on it! :lol
Nice. Did the Retron 5 sell out???

That's so cool Titus!

I know I don't talk about my dad as much as my mom, but he was the one that took me to movies as a kid. I remember going to Loews theater in 1989 with him and we bought tickets to Last Crusade. It was halfway done, but they let us go in anyways. We walked in during Indy and Henry's escape from the Nazi blimp. So we watched the whole movie from that point on, and stayed in the theater to watch the next showing. LOL! I can't believe they let us do that.
Why would you want to do that? You ruined the end of the movie! Too many spoilers!!!

Yup... same thing. "You have a new private message from furystorm" furystorm quoted you.

Ballz... this will get annoying fast.
I got no such notification. furystorm doesn't love me anymore...

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to file a claim on the POTF A-Wing pilot. Still a no show and I've emailed the seller three times now asking him to check on it with no replies. The search for a complete vintage set continues. :mad:
Oh noes!!! That sucks.

Bought this from a friend of mine. Its an Isildur Pre-Production Prototype. You can see with the other picture the changes they made to it before it went into full production. The proto is a really nice piece being a proto it doesn't have the normal Styrofoam so my friend packed it the best you could to make sure it would make the trip. Sadly USPS wasn't too gentle and broke the base in half. I was able to superglue it and fix it.

IMG_1829 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr
Very cool. But it totally sucks about the broken base...

less than 70 probe droids left.... ugh this is not cool. I want it.
**** me! I guess I better order one soon...

And now for the bargain of the weekend. That I missed. :gah: There were two, really. At the same rummage sale. We never go to rummages, but one was advertised on Craiglist as having Star Wars and Laser Discs. It was supposed to start at 10am. We arrived at 9:55. They had nothing set-up yet. He said to come back in 30 minutes. We came back 25 minutes later. He said the Star Wars still wasn't there, but he had just sold the Star Wars trilogy on Laser Disc, plus a stack of Criterions and other films on Laser Disc, WITH the working laser disc player, for $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah::gah::gah:
I would have bought those for sure. He told us to come back in 30 minute for the Star Wars toys. We came back a few hours later. This is what they had:
2014-08-30 13.21.03.jpg
and
2014-08-30 13.11.06.jpg
plus a Darth Vader figure case. I bought a Dewback for 50 cents. I had no cash on me, just change in my car... My friend asked how much the Rebel Transport was. It was COMPLETE and in great condition. Even the stickers were nice. 3 BUCKS!!! So then my other friend said "how much if I take everything?" The seller said "with the figures, or without?" He said without, it would be 10 bucks, with the figures, 15 bucks. SOLD! My friend bought everything, including the transport, then let my other friend have the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks. I had already bought my dewback first, or it likely would have been included in that transaction. The box included a turret and probot playset, complete, and Rebel Command Center, and Rancor among other stuff. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! All that crap for 12 bucks!!! Not to mention the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks is a STEAL!!! I have that one from my childhood still, with the box. But I was still jealous...
No super rare figures. Very few weapons included, but most robes were present.

And now for the bargain of the weekend. That I missed. :gah: There were two, really. At the same rummage sale. We never go to rummages, but one was advertised on Craiglist as having Star Wars and Laser Discs. It was supposed to start at 10am. We arrived at 9:55. They had nothing set-up yet. He said to come back in 30 minutes. We came back 25 minutes later. He said the Star Wars still wasn't there, but he had just sold the Star Wars trilogy on Laser Disc, plus a stack of Criterions and other films on Laser Disc, WITH the working laser disc player, for $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah::gah::gah:
I would have bought those for sure. He told us to come back in 30 minute for the Star Wars toys. We came back a few hours later. This is what they had:
View attachment 130751
and
View attachment 130752
plus a Darth Vader figure case. I bought a Dewback for 50 cents. I had no cash on me, just change in my car... My friend asked how much the Rebel Transport was. It was COMPLETE and in great condition. Even the stickers were nice. 3 BUCKS!!! So then my other friend said "how much if I take everything?" The seller said "with the figures, or without?" He said without, it would be 10 bucks, with the figures, 15 bucks. SOLD! My friend bought everything, including the transport, then let my other friend have the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks. I had already bought my dewback first, or it likely would have been included in that transaction. The box included a turret and probot playset, complete, and Rebel Command Center, and Rancor among other stuff. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! All that crap for 12 bucks!!! Not to mention the Rebel Transport for 3 bucks is a STEAL!!! I have that one from my childhood still, with the box. But I was still jealous...

I hate you! :mad:

I wonder if that guy got paid by Topps.
I don't think it was worth all that effort for the $1.50 he would be paid... He should have taken that as a return card, and sold it himself! Oh wait, perhaps he did? Nah, based on the Ebay name mlevine3manetuck I would say it isn't him...

He's awesome! So happy to complete my bounty hunters... I think I'm done with the jumbo vintage now. I don't plan on buying anymore. But you never know. Perhaps a Yakface will tempt me...

That's illegal! :lecture

And why don't YOU want them for yourself??? You have something against Indy? What kind of fan are you? :thwak

Nice. Did the Retron 5 sell out???

Why would you want to do that? You ruined the end of the movie! Too many spoilers!!!

I got no such notification. furystorm doesn't love me anymore...

Oh noes!!! That sucks.

Very cool. But it totally sucks about the broken base...

**** me! I guess I better order one soon...

View attachment 130751
and
View attachment 130752

Holy ****!!! I never find stuff like that at sales around here. There are waaaay too many you dealers in NJ.

I cannot quote you these days Ken. Sorry, it's just too much editing your multi back down. :(

The Retron did sell out most places. I did get an email for them this week, that they've set up a retailer network, kinda like Sidesjow did, to help people find them in stores around the US. Because they are out there. Just elusive. Thought that might have hurt my chances of selling, but I did alright.

Mine's still sitting in the box. I wonder if I should sell mine, too.

It wasn't me, my dad was the one that did it! :lol :lol

Plus I was just an 8 year old. I didn't know better.

I had to retain my habit of watching movies out of order: Star Wars, Indiana Jones (Raiders was the last movie I saw), Back to the Future (watched Part 2, then 1, then 3), and all the Star Treks.

:lol :lol :lol

I like to spoil myself anyways. I watched the entire season of Walking Dead season 4 yesterday, and I already know what happened. :lol

Star Trek 4 was my first Star trek movie. Then I watched part 6, then 2, 3, 5, and 1.

How's that for continuity????

Back