(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My ****ing debit card was hacked and I got a stupid charge from Sunrise, FL for a little bit of money. At least the bank caught it immediately. But now, I have to wait up to seven business days to get a replacement card, and I'm traveling! Most of you know I don't want to use credit cards now. But my hand may be forced if the new debit card doesn't show up before I leave for CA...

This is what I get for being mean to King. :(
That sucks... You cut up all of your cc's? Or did you keep one for an emergency?

That sucks... You cut up all of your cc's? Or did you keep one for an emergency?

I did cut them all up. I do still have one which is a joint account with M we've shared since 2000. Luckily, my Citi MasterCard recently sent me a replacement, which I hung onto, mostly because renting cars with a debit card is bothersome. But I also recall having a sneaking suspicion I might need it...

I'm watching Sin City now in preparation for seeing the sequel this weekend... LOVE the original. I hope the sequel is good too...

Haha Angie and I just finished watching it 10 minutes ago.

My ****ing debit card was hacked and I got a stupid charge from Sunrise, FL for a little bit of money. At least the bank caught it immediately. But now, I have to wait up to seven business days to get a replacement card, and I'm traveling! Most of you know I don't want to use credit cards now. But my hand may be forced if the new debit card doesn't show up before I leave for CA...

Debit cards are e devil. Credit cards are the best. :lol

My credit card got hacked a few days ago. They tried to charge a ton of crap.

Haha Angie and I just finished watching it 10 minutes ago.
I knew I felt a disturbance in the force! :lecture

You win the awesomelst prize of nothingness! Lol
I'm getting used to that... My winning days are done.

My Yoda Ilum arrived today from EE. My Jumbo Bossk arrived yesterday from Dorkside. Good GG week for me...

We're going tomorrow morning at 11:25am. Not my choice, but I guess it doesn't matter. Only 2D. But if I like it a lot, I'll probably see it again in 3D.

Damn that's early. :lol I saw it in 3D. A couple of best moments but 2D should suffice I think.

Hey Waller! GG has this on sale, in case you don't own it already:
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80337.htm

They also have this for Josh:
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/9011402.htm

This is a super bargain for anyone collecting the Jumbo Vintage. Too bad I already have it... Us ROW people saw it in person.
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80378.htm

I just saw that in my email. If I didn't have them I'd do that.

Screw GG! But really, they are the catalyst that brought me to all of you. ;)

so I canceled Cap Rex, as much as I like the clone as a character i just dont need clones in my life. With the upcoming OT releases ill be spending alot and i need to save as much as i can for a possible move to a school this January.

Let's go headhunting for this thief!!!

null-70.jpg

null-69.jpg

:lol this is genius...

After all this time I still appreciate GG

I too appreciate what they do and like that they've calmed down a bit from the early days. I've never been a big collector of their stuff. I tend to just pick up focus pieces. The Jumbos are my favorite thing that they're doing but the outrageous price is what keeps me from collecting them.

I knew I felt a disturbance in the force! :lecture

I'm getting used to that... My winning days are done.

My Yoda Ilum arrived today from EE. My Jumbo Bossk arrived yesterday from Dorkside. Good GG week for me...

Ooh how's Bossk? That was a great price!

Yesterday was a good collecting day for me as well.

First up, the TRON record. Once again, a HUGE thanks to BobaBen. While I'm at my dads I'm going to go dig out my record player for the new office:

56a86ad6d9745e008de7c51e74e9d94d.jpg

Second, I stopped at an odd thrift shop on the way back from my storage unit yesterday and they had a 4 for $1 special on VHS. They also had an insanely huge amount of vintage horror:

7af2ea4319e50f595098e0f141406f12.jpg

My favorite horror flick is The Gate and oddly the ONLY sealed copy out of the whole lot was The Gate. I collect sealed copies so this is further proof to me that people are meant to own certain things. Nothing is coincidence.

Awesome score on the Tron record!
Duel... what a great movie.

Back