(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy. I loved it. Probably number three or four on my favorite Marvel Studios movie list. The after credit scene was pretty great too. Lots of confused murmurs in the theater. Definitely wish I got that poster and I do want the toys now.

Oh Ben...:lol

26 minutes.......

TONDq.gif

So Zack Snyder just tweeted this pic. What the heck!??!

BuCzEkRIUAAus_m.jpg:large

Ahh - stop posting SW VII pics, I don't want to see anything. I thought we were safe here. :gah:

Well someone has to save the day, apparently Superman or Batman can't do it so call it the reliable one.

There's no way R2 could navigate that terrain unless he has rockets. :monkey3

Ahh - stop posting SW VII pics, I don't want to see anything. I thought we were safe here. :gah:

Unless Zack Snyder has something to do with Star Wars, I doubt this is an Episode VII picture. :lol :lol

Unless Zack Snyder has something to do with Star Wars, I doubt this is an Episode VII picture. :lol :lol

Okay, I'm an idiot. I didn't even read that it was from Snyder. I instantly saw the pic and though SW VII. I apologize for being dumb. :duh

OK, enough LEGO Movie. :lol It's time to get serious! I went through my entire Blu-ray/DVD collection to find all the movies i bought but haven't watched yet. I'm gonna make it my goal to get through all of them hopefully in a reasonable time. Until then, no more buying movies!! Unless it's a Spielberg film, Disney movie, cartoon movie that's good, or Marvel/Star Wars (although these technically are classified as Disney :lol ) and DC film. THERE! :rotfl

DSCN5912.JPG

Just wakin up from a great sleep
Got a message that my Santa gift arrived
Florida was hot
Star tours and the other stuff in Disney was great fun
Spirit airlines was good...had an emergency row so more leg room
Drove all night and my butt was dragging when we got to hotel at 7 am
Hotel let us check in early.....
And back to where message starts

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

OK, enough LEGO Movie. :lol It's time to get serious! I went through my entire Blu-ray/DVD collection to find all the movies i bought but haven't watched yet. I'm gonna make it my goal to get through all of them hopefully in a reasonable time. Until then, no more buying movies!! Unless it's a Spielberg film, Disney movie, cartoon movie that's good, or Marvel/Star Wars (although these technically are classified as Disney :lol ) and DC film. THERE! :rotfl

DSCN5912.JPG

Is that a tel a tubbies movie I see ?

Is that a tel a tubbies movie I see ?

I don't have one of those. :lol
But there are kid's films in there like Epic, Rio 2, and 9 among others.

Which ones do you have?
I have no idea what Delorians I have. But I know 2 of them are from one manufacturer, and the 3rd is from a different manufacturer. When I ordered one, I didn't realize that. I thought I was completing my set. They are 1/24 cars.

That's crazy talk!
500's not enough :panic:
I agree, but I could possibly handle 500. However, like UT, I long for the day when I've actually watched everything I own...

Hello everyone!!!!
How are things?
I haven't been on the boards lately a whole lot... I'm moving to a new apartment soon and boxing my collection is taking a LOT of time! :lol

Anywho... just wanted to share an update on the little digital sketch I've been working on, thanks to Flosi for the inspiration!!!

I'm happy to say, tonight a print of this will be displayed in a local Star Wars Art show!! :rock!
That's beautiful! Well done! Congrats on the art show! :hi5:

XM Studios Cap! :rock

mynamabe.jpg

Little Details
Nice Cap! :rock

One more down, two more to go unless I go really crazy.

IMG_20140801_14393_edit_1406929205268_zpseikgooos.jpg
That's the most beautiful reproduction card I've ever seen! :monkey3

Looks like GG will be shipping both Luke and Yoda Ilum next week!

Congrats on Caps Slynger! Those pics are very good. The paint quality looks spot on!

Started reading a Clone Wars Novel, Yoda Dark Rendezvous. About 50 pages in an so far im enjoying it!
I don't know why I thought you already received your Ilum... I'm eager for mine to ship from EE...

Vintage for the win!! :rock Very nice tri-logo.

I missed the GG McQ Luke bust so I'll have to resort to eBay, but he will be mine.
That sucks. Speaking of which, I wonder when GG is going to ship those... I thought they would have done it this week...

Ive heard alot of good things about GOTG. Unfortunately I have to wait until Sunday night.
That's when I'm seeing it too. I had tickets for last night 7pm. But I got stuck working late. I was PISSED! I had my friend's ticket too. He had to buy another one. They all saw it without me. I went to the theater later, and they were kind and switched my tickets to tomorrow night. I hope AMC still has pins left.

Boo nevermind, someone in the comments said it will be Kreo brand. That's a bummer for me. :(

:lol :lol :lol
I wonder why Chris Pratt referred to it as LEGO then. Perhaps your source is wrong?

I figured with your wisdom regarding Lego you would have the inside track.
He should work for LEGO as a consultant! Of course, the rest of us should work for Hasbro and Sideshow as consultants. OOH OOH, even better, I should work for Lucasfilm as a consultant. Yeah, that's the one!

So Zack Snyder just tweeted this pic. What the heck!??!

BuCzEkRIUAAus_m.jpg:large
Hmmm. Whether it is OT or Ep VII, either way, why would Zack Snyder be tweeting it? Seems odd...

There's no way R2 could navigate that terrain unless he has rockets. :monkey3
:lol PT FTW! :monkey3

Busy as HELL for the last few days. Finally caught up in here... What Mondo print was sold yesterday? I had no idea... I just kinda read those posts in passing...

Back