(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well there's always the Stout lotto, which is also impossible to win.

I won it once. It was for IronFingaz, but I still won. :yess:

I'm pretty sure some of them have serious debt or some are kids with rich parents that buy them anything they want as well.

There's a kid that collects the X-Plus Godzilla figures like me and he's going to college, never worked a day in his life, yet he can afford to buy a $500 Godzilla figure. Doesn't add up.

I know it sucks, I'm just a poor girl from a poor family and nobody loves me scaradouche scaradouche do the fandango thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me. :(

Mondo is selling a sense of accomplishment to obsessive consumers. It's not even about posters and fans.

Well that totally sucked. :(

I tried and failed for you as well :(

The site went complete ass. Many flippers wanted that Stout poster :mad:

Are they announcing times now or is still random?

Still random.

But it seems to be at around 11:50 AM ET except when they drop 2+ posters in a day. Then they expect people to sit and refresh their site all day.

I won it once. It was for IronFingaz, but I still won. :yess:

:hi5:

Was that Django Unchained or Reservoir Dogs?

Ooh. Django is a nice one. I missed that as well. Same with Shaun of the Dead. Not willing to pay scalpers, but I really would've liked those two. Guess GOTG gets added to the pile.

Thanks for trying for me, Anders. That website was an ass.

I know it sucks, I'm just a poor girl from a poor family and nobody loves me scaradouche scaradouche do the fandango thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me. :(

Queen repped!

:hi5:

Was that Django Unchained or Reservoir Dogs?

Django Unchained.

Yep... but still if they did make that figure, it would be a brilliant accessory. Be sure to rep your wife for us :lecture

I'm curious how far they will go with BTTF. Seems like Doc is in the works, but will they do other movies or just stick with the original. I'm only planning on the OG Doc and Marty. I'd love the DeLorean, but it's just not possible to cram it into my collection and I don't want it enough to push out a different large item like Jabba or the Dewback.

I'm only in for Pt1 Doc and Marty myself and would even go as far as George, Biff and Lorraine but we all know since it's not Marvel, that will never happen. Instead I can see them doing more Marty and Doc variants of which would probably pass on.

Ooh. Django is a nice one. I missed that as well. Same with Shaun of the Dead. Not willing to pay scalpers, but I really would've liked those two. Guess GOTG gets added to the pile.

Thanks for trying for me, Anders. That website was an ass.

If I don't get something I don't pay over retail ever ! Unless it is something vintage.

Hello everyone!!!!
How are things?
I haven't been on the boards lately a whole lot... I'm moving to a new apartment soon and boxing my collection is taking a LOT of time! :lol

Anywho... just wanted to share an update on the little digital sketch I've been working on, thanks to Flosi for the inspiration!!!

10526078_10203969909745097_7465980595191179210_n.jpg

I'm happy to say, tonight a print of this will be displayed in a local Star Wars Art show!! :rock!

Wow, that's gorgeous.

Back