(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

To buy, or not to buy the Super7 alien play set. I was going to get one but I'm having second thoughts. A hundred bucks is a lot for a plastic base.

I was so ready to get this when it was first announced but just can't pull the trigger. $100 is way too much IMHO. They should've mass produced it and dropped the price by $50.

Awesome news out of SDCC regarding the Godzilla sequel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome news out of SDCC regarding the Godzilla sequel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Collective screentime, 5 min and 17 sec.

Human story, 2 hrs 11 min.

I forgot Tywin was in Alien 3. I might need to watch that again.

alien3_9.jpg

I'm good with Ripley and the Alien.

I was so ready to get this when it was first announced but just can't pull the trigger. $100 is way too much IMHO. They should've mass produced it and dropped the price by $50.

Yeah. I think it's too much. I know if I buy it I'll wonder why a year from now.

I forgot that YoNoSe also included this book about the rise and fall of Masters of the Universe as well. Looks like an interesting read, and probably needs a sequel when the Matty MOTUC era ends .

I forgot that YoNoSe also included this book about the rise and fall of Masters of the Universe as well. Looks like an interesting read, and probably needs a sequel when the Matty MOTUC era ends .

I've got that. It is an interesting read. I need to sell mine since I got it back when MOTUC was starting.

I'd love to read that.

I know I'm late, and I hope this whole package doesn't suck, but...

I feel like at least a preview is in order for Jenny, as I'm likely the last to ship. Heading out now...

OK, I ordered the battle damaged T-800. I probably shouldn't go down that path, but I love T1. Looks like triple reward points were still going.

I feel like at least a preview is in order for Jenny, as I'm likely the last to ship. Heading out now...

Show off.

OK, I ordered the battle damaged T-800. I probably shouldn't go down that path, but I love T1. Looks like triple reward points were still going.

Wise choice. Did you use the coupon code too?

omg That's Too much your the BEST ahh thanks Fury <3

Back