(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

But does it have the same great taste as Original Trilogy? :p

I don't think anything anyone can ever do with Star Wars will ever satisfy the appetite of original fans. It's just not possible to break through nostalgia and memory.

And now I see there are 3 more "Court of the Dead" announcements... bringing it to 7 total :lol :duh

I wish they would do an animated Indy series. He can be as old as you want, travel all over the world for minimal budget.

I wish they would do an animated Indy series. He can be as old as you want, travel all over the world for minimal budget.

It hasn't really help up well over time, but I really enjoyed the Young Indiana Jones series... and could definitely see it working well as an animated series. I'd just hope the tone was a bit more serious, but most likely short round type characters would be the norm rather than the amusing exception :lol

Keep in mind now the mainstream animation leads to products leads to kids marketing.

Yeah, that's why I added in my pipedream that it wouldn't be too kiddie oriented, but I know it would be :lol

It's funny how this kids marketing thing comes full circle and in a way can be tied directly to Lucas holding onto the license to sell action figures from the OT. From a certain point of view, he is the reason this happened.

Think I will have to find a way to get that Scout and Speeder. Having passed on the PF.

I never got one :(

This both excites me and worries me. I don't want to pass on too much now, before we enter the dark times... again.

My Deadpool PF is almost paid off, I'm probably going to turn around and sell it as soon as it arrives just to get some funds for the Scout and the Speeder.

See Ben? There WILL be raptors in Jurassic World. :)

jurassicworldcomiccon_large.jpg

I really hope I can score one of these posters this weekend.

I have the dewback, its a fantastic piece. I wanna add the tauntaun too.

The one Sideshow piece I hate that I missed out on is Han in carbonite :(

Seems like we're getting a huge OT surge right now, I'm gonna snatch up everything I can before the new trilogy takes the spot light.

This OT surge is going to kill my bank account... I want that Scout/Speeder bike combo and have to get 3PO to go with the R2 I ordered.

That's a pretty cool poster. I wonder if that means they just built an enclosed park on the island, but there are still wild dinosaurs roaming around the rest of the island. That would be pretty interesting and would also mean dilophosaurus could make an appearance.

They were pretty low. $200 I think?

I like that concept, I hope this movie is good. So far from the small leaks I've seen it looks promising.

I think I'm quitting everything but SW. I love my Cap shelf and I feel like adding more costume variants that get further from his traditional suit will just clutter it up. Plus if I'm being honest, GA Cap looks fat and derpy. :lol

I do regret skipping the bounty hunters but with limited space I should stick to the main characters. And a tauntaun.

I was going to go Marvel and Star Wars for my collection before deciding to just go strictly Star Wars due to money.

While many may not like it, seeing OT styled Troopers, Old school ships and hearing that score...

I'm excited for this, I like the concept even though it has Jedi. Hoping we get more Mandalorians and maybe see some more Jedi extermination. ;)

I'm gunna say yes. Abrams hasn't let me down yet.

I'm now fully aroused. Thank god for Rewards Points!!!

Abrams got me to actually like Star Trek so I'm very excited to see what he does, plus I loved Lost.

I'd watch the hell out of an Indy animated series.

This OT surge is going to kill my bank account... I want that Scout/Speeder bike combo and have to get 3PO to go with the R2 I ordered.

On the plus side it's going to be at least a year until you have to pay for any of it, aside from maybe a deposit on the bike. And I'd be completely amazed if the Speederbike was released anywhere close to whatever their original estimate will be. Unless they are insane and make it out of solid polystone this will probably have a ton of individual pieces and be an very involved process to produce.

I'm going to guess a price of $399, but hope it's more like $349 :lol

What the hell happened to Kenobi?!? Geez... the new image is such a massive step down in quality, and is it just me or did they "tweak" the photo a bit? Looks like the contrast or something is turned up high giving it an almost fake look :huh

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-008.jpg

Sideshow does the opposite of polishing a turd. They can take pure gold and make it shat :lol
On the plus side it's going to be at least a year until you have to pay for any of it, aside from maybe a deposit on the bike. And I'd be completely amazed if the Speederbike was released anywhere close to whatever their original estimate will be. Unless they are insane and make it out of solid polystone this will probably have a ton of individual pieces and be an very involved process to produce.

Yeah, that is the good thing, we will have plenty of time to save for the bike. Probably won't be in hand till Christmas 2015, which is cool cause I can angle to get it as an X-mas present. :yess:

Ya I dont have too much on PO at the moment and the Mythos Boba is listed as sold out now so I save money there.

I'll definitely sell a piece or two to get that speeder if needed, I'm still mad at myself for not picking up the Dewback. :-/

Ya I dont have too much on PO at the moment and the Mythos Boba is listed as sold out now so I save money there.

I'll definitely sell a piece or two to get that speeder if needed, I'm still mad at myself for not picking up the Dewback. :-/

Still some good deals on eBay... but it looks like he's in the rising fast category. I got mine for $260 shipped which I was pretty happy with... sounds like there were even better deals though had I waited a bit.

Seems that the environment pieces dip quite a bit after they first come out and then shoot up... only exception so far has been the E-Web Cannon. I think the production problems on that led to a lot less of them being available. I never did find one for under $100 like I'd hoped and now on eBay they're all quite a bit above retail.

I'm so out of the loop.... Have any prices even been mentioned yet? I doubt we'll see this PO till 2015.

I'm so out of the loop.... Have any prices even been mentioned yet? I doubt we'll see this PO till 2015.

Nope, nothing yet. And if Sideshow follows the pattern of the last couple of years everything at the show will say TBD. I'd imagine we'll at least get a PO for C-3PO, but not so sure about Luke or the Speederbike and Scout Trooper.

Can the Snowtrooper be had for a better price on the bay at all?

Nope, nothing yet. And if Sideshow follows the pattern of the last couple of years everything at the show will say TBD. I'd imagine we'll at least get a PO for C-3PO, but not so sure about Luke or the Speederbike and Scout Trooper.

Yeah, I expect the same.

Hey, J, is the Hoth stuff set to ship this quarter or at the end of the year? Do you remember off the top of your head?

Can the Snowtrooper be had for a better price on the bay at all?

I heard it's went up in price... Kinda pisses me off because last year someone was selling one for 120 and I had a couple extra bucks.... I wanted one on the e-web and another with his blaster. :(

Back