(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Cap 2 is my favorite solo Marvel movie. Hell, it's a competitor for the top spot with Avengers for me.

Cap 2 is my favorite solo Marvel movie. Hell, it's a competitor for the top spot with Avengers for me.

My favorite comic book movie made so far, was absolutely flawless in my opinion.

Spent the morning getting the house inspected, report isn't as good as I hoped. We took the girls to see the Easter bunny, it was fun. Now after a painful run to Home Depot, the wife it's making me do gardening. Someone kill me, please....

I wish I could own this, congrats on having one!
A wiener?

Spent the morning getting the house inspected, report isn't as good as I hoped. We took the girls to see the Easter bunny, it was fun. Now after a painful run to Home Depot, the wife it's making me do gardening. Someone kill me, please....
It's raining here, so I can't work in the yard today. YAY!!!

Inspired by Punk, I feel like posting a few pics of a small part of my collection. I added some things to the curio cabinet, so snapped a few photos.

2014-04-12 14.03.45.jpg
2014-04-12 14.04.11.jpg
2014-04-12 14.42.00.jpg

nice little Yoda collection there Ken! did you decide on the GG Ilum statue yet?

I just used APRIL14 on Prototype Fett and flexed him! Cant wait. im going to need another Detolf soon.

Awesome stuff Ken! Where did you get the bad robot?

Just planted two hybiscus plants, need to do more tomorrow. Also washed down upper porch and furiiture. Enjoying some beer and celebrating Arsenal in the FA Cup final...

Also trying to avoid the fact that I turn 40 tomorrow. :( half my life is behind me.

nice little Yoda collection there Ken! did you decide on the GG Ilum statue yet?

I just used APRIL14 on Prototype Fett and flexed him! Cant wait. im going to need another Detolf soon.
Thanks, Cody! Didn't decide on Ilum yet. Seeing as I just returned my Mythos Maul, perhaps I'll get that instead... I have a LOT of other Yoda stuff i want to set-up. I've crammed as much as I can onto that shelf. I know Bad Robot doesn't belong there, but I don't have another tall shelf to put him on right now. I'll move him out eventually.

One of the prides of my collection! He was initially limited to 1000, but mine is a prototype or artist proof (I forget which). He has a swap-out arm, too. I bought it directly from Quantum Mechanix (the manufacturer). They put exactly 3 up for sale on Black Friday a few years ago, and I was able to snag one. Sideshow sold it, long ago:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=901277

Mine came with a broken curly thingy on his head, but of course they couldn't replace it cuz they had no more. So they gave me $25 back. I've been meaning to glue it back on, but it won't be easy cuz it is very small and thin. I need to repair two other statues as well, so I need to coordinate a glue-day and just get er done...

Just planted two hybiscus plants, need to do more tomorrow. Also washed down upper porch and furiiture. Enjoying some beer and celebrating Arsenal in the FA Cup final...

Also trying to avoid the fact that I turn 40 tomorrow. :( half my life is behind me.
Life as you know it will be over. You're about to join the rest of us old men...

A wiener?

It's raining here, so I can't work in the yard today. YAY!!!

Inspired by Punk, I feel like posting a few pics of a small part of my collection. I added some things to the curio cabinet, so snapped a few photos.

View attachment 103609
View attachment 103612
View attachment 103614

That's a great setup! I love the Muppet stuff! I'll take a collection shot tonight...

Sideshow had them but they're long sold out and go for stupid money on Ebay. I've wanted one for a long time.

With modern medicine you're only 2/5 of your life so PARTY ON!!!

Happy early Birthday!!!

Is the DX Indy all that its hyped up to be?
If so whats a good average price to get one. Ebay has them from $250-400.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Cody! Didn't decide on Ilum yet. Seeing as I just returned my Mythos Maul, perhaps I'll get that instead... I have a LOT of other Yoda stuff i want to set-up. I've crammed as much as I can onto that shelf. I know Bad Robot doesn't belong there, but I don't have another tall shelf to put him on right now. I'll move him out eventually.

Whenever they decide to ship him, who knows when ill give you a yay or nay on it. By the leaked photos though it looks like a complete win. And Yoda is small so the prices are reasonable.

Is the DX Indy all that its hyped up to be?
If so whats a good average price to get one. Ebay has them from $250-400.

I wouldn't know, mine's still sealed. :(

I think retail was $250 so I'd say that up to $300 isn't too bad.

what is the story of big fozzie?

That's a great setup! I love the Muppet stuff! I'll take a collection shot tonight...

Sideshow had them but they're long sold out and go for stupid money on Ebay. I've wanted one for a long time.

With modern medicine you're only 2/5 of your life so PARTY ON!!!

Happy early Birthday!!!

I'll be dead by 60. :( just hope to live long enough to walk my daughter down the isle. Anything past that is icing.

Thanks for the bday wishes. Sitting on the porch, drinking a gin tonic watching the sun set.

I wouldn't know, mine's still sealed. :(

I think retail was $250 so I'd say that up to $300 isn't too bad.

Still sealed!! I dont open any action figures so I understand. And thanks im really thinking about getting him.

Happy Bday Vasith!

Back