Flex Pay question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojirex20

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why flex pay has less, and less payment amount options. There used to be as many as 8 payments as an option, now they have as little as 2. Is there a reason for this, is there a way around this to make more payments?
Sorry if someone asked this already.

Depends on the price of the item I guess and also if the item is in stock or not.
I've noticed once it is in stock the flexpay options are limited to 2-3 months.

Can anyone tell me why flex pay has less, and less payment amount options. There used to be as many as 8 payments as an option, now they have as little as 2. Is there a reason for this, is there a way around this to make more payments?
Sorry if someone asked this already.

A longer payment plan is offered for items in Pre-Order status so many months out to it shipping to customers. As the ship date gets closer the amount of payments will go down in number (at 5 months to XYZ shipping to customers there could be a 5 month payment plan option, 4 months a 4 payment plan and so on). If an item is In-Stock the payment options will range anywhere from 2 to 4 (maybe even 5) depending on price point and how many pieces are available. People looking to see if they can stretch out their payment plan can always contact our Customer Service department directly to see if it's possible (never hurts to ask). :)

-SideshowAlex

Back