Flash Gordon (1980) Movie accurate Hawkman Rocket Cycle for 3.75 inch figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to show this latest resin print of my super accurate Hawkman Rocket Cycle scaled to the 3.75 inch action figures that Bif Bang Pow released a few years ago.

I'm waiting for Boss Fight Studio to show their new 4 inch super accurate and articulated figure range and have tried to contact them to let them know I'd be happy for them to use this computer model to create a toy version for their new range. I'm so OCD about this vehicle that I want them to do the best they can and I've been working on this thing in one form or another since 2011. Really pleased with where it's at now and it has been produced based on measurements provided from actual prop parts that were used on the movie prop, so I'm confident that it's size is accurate within millimeters of the real prop that was built.

RC-08.jpg

RC-04.jpg

RC-05.jpg

If anyone knows someone who works for Boss Fight Studio, please hook me up so I can let them know this accurate model exists!

Chris

LOL. Thanks. Yes, you either love it or hate it (the movie). I personally love it.

Back