Fist of Fury Enterbay upgraded version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANOTHER Bruce Lee???
A_Pretty_Girl_Milking_A_Cow_1.jpg

Hector where did you get your display cases from? I know you're in NY so wanted to know where you got it and where I can get one like it.

Thank you brothers and I'm glad you liked the pics. I recommend this version for all you die hard Bruce Lee fans because it is in fact a step or two better than the first release. For those interested in the display cases, I recommend you take a trip to IKEA. For $60.00 you can get a display case that would house about 15 figures without being crowded.

My LARGE display cases were purchased in New York from stores that closed down and I was blessed to be at the right place and at the right time and I made them an offer and I got my cases!

I will be posting some pics soon of a Bruce Lee set-up that I'm sure many will find interesting (a secret!)

Peace!

Hector Martinez

Thank you brothers and I'm glad you liked the pics. I recommend this version for all you die hard Bruce Lee fans because it is in fact a step or two better than the first release. For those interested in the display cases, I recommend you take a trip to IKEA. For $60.00 you can get a display case that would house about 15 figures without being crowded.

Are you talking about the detolf shelves Hector? I really wanna find the large cases. It would be so great. Anyway I love your Bruce Lee collection. So envious of it.

Are you talking about the detolf shelves Hector? I really wanna find the large cases. It would be so great. Anyway I love your Bruce Lee collection. So envious of it.

Yes, brother. The "Detolf" cases is what I have for my other figures and it works wonderfully!

Peace!

Hector Martinez

Hey Hector,

I just received my FOF 2nd Edition from BBTS. I opened it up and my Diorama lost one of it's four emblems on the side panels. I looked through the whole box and couldn't find it at first. But I finally found it in one of the hollow fill boxes on the side. A little crazy glue will fix that.

I have a question about how many outfits did yours come with? Enterbay list it coming with two tailored outfits. But I got three outfits. The white suit and two different martial arts outfits. I was just wondering if yours came with three too?

Thanks,
Patrick

Back