• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Enterbay Michael Jordan (black jersey) & HT Batman (Batsuit Begins Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a couple figures I need to move. Prices include shipping, Paypal fees, and insurance. Only shipping within the United States.

I have an Enterbay Michael Jordan in the black jersey. These are hard to come by at a non-inflated price. Everything is mint and complete with art box and shipping box. SOLD

ezube7yq.jpg

Please read description before PM'ing me:
I also have a Hot Toys Batman/Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version). Now as many of you know this figure came with a a few quality control issues. The Wayne sculpt has a shiny spot on it's forehead, one of it's ankle joints doesn't seem to be working (although it still stands fine), there are areas of the gauntlets and cowl where the matte paint just started disappearing, and VERY SPARSELY there is a thin layer of rubbing off of rubber on one thigh thats stopped after leaving it in a fixed posed. PHEW! Even with those issues it still displays nicely, just don't expect a mint figure (which I doubt many still have one with no issues). It will come with the lforigno rayon cape and complete with all accessories, art box, and shipping box. SOLD

uty2eze3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Enterbay Michael Jordan (black jersey) & HT Batman (Batsuit Begins Version)

PM sent...

Back