*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day one ex here, too.

I feel like Lucius at the end of the Dark Knight having my ‘faith rewarded’ :lol

Holy poop!

I'm blown away at the revisions. I didn't order, but man, I'm be ecstatic if I was MGS fan. The newly added details are crazy nice.

I didn't know that they made a camouflage edition either, which really peaked my interest.

This was on the blog-

COWBOY BEBOP UPDATE: The C3 event in Hong Kong will be on the 9th of February 2018, and hopefully, if everything goes well, Sunrise will display the current versions of Spike and Jet Black in their booth. Also, if there was a significant amount of orders for the Cowboy Bebop line, they could easily change the shape of the base to hexagon if enough people rallied for it.

iphone calendar set for Sept 9 :impatient:

@chockles, is there any chance of an ico/sotc/last guardian statue set from you guys? I really love these games and need these in my collection. If possible start with ico seeing theres absolutely nothing to collect for that game, thanks!!! Im sure team ico would be happy to have you guys do work for them, you guys are just mopping the floor with everyone making video game statues.

On a side note, im looking forward to seeing your full reveal of psycho mantis. If i may make a suggestion or 2, you should make the eyes viewable through tinted orange lenses instead of painted orange lenses (you can see his eyes in game). Also, not sure if i can really tell in the teaser photo, but he needs to be lanky and gaunt looking, not muscular. You can see his musculature, but he has minimal definition at best. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

@chockles, is there any chance of an ico/sotc/last guardian statue set from you guys? I really love these games and need these in my collection. If possible start with ico seeing theres absolutely nothing to collect for that game, thanks!!! Im sure team ico would be happy to have you guys do work for them, you guys are just mopping the floor with everyone making video game statues.

On a side note, im looking forward to seeing your full reveal of psycho mantis. If i may make a suggestion or 2, you should make the eyes viewable through tinted orange lenses instead of painted orange lenses (you can see his eyes in game). Also, not sure if i can really tell in the teaser photo, but he needs to be lanky and gaunt looking, not muscular. You can see his musculature, but he has minimal definition at best. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I love those games you mentioned as well. However there's no plans for them. Who knows what the future holds :)

Also thanks for the feedback about PM :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chockles, I know it probably isn't the right thread, but any word on when the Fullmetal reveal is?

chockles, I know it probably isn't the right thread, but any word on when the Fullmetal reveal is?

not sure, but read this from the recent q&a-

FMA licensor said that the painted Alphonse looks great; will be much taller than Bowser; definitely not a Q1 pre-order

27752269_2015520131797995_8999020445684521311_n.jpg

Majoras mask announced after Solaire and yet it's already shipping with no real update on Solaire. Some members have mentioned they give more attention to the big money makers like the Nintendo line but man this kinda sucks.

Majoras mask announced after Solaire and yet it's already shipping with no real update on Solaire. Some members have mentioned they give more attention to the big money makers like the Nintendo line but man this kinda sucks.

Delays happen with all statue companies.

Sorry about delays :(

Though Majoras Mask original preorder was back in Jan 2017 way before Solaire and we want to get that out first :)

Solaire is already started production. Though will continue after CNY :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back