*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, got my Dark Souls Sif statue.

Anyone looking for a review:

And some pictures for you guys:
69a61b7429351fa4e20566e091b56107.jpg

41660bc52bafeaa61c27cd1ae09ec990.jpg

9bbdc0a31ac2fd8881985148ab974ef7.jpg

Attachments

• 69a61b7429351fa4e20566e091b56107.jpg
    69a61b7429351fa4e20566e091b56107.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 9bbdc0a31ac2fd8881985148ab974ef7.jpg
    9bbdc0a31ac2fd8881985148ab974ef7.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 135
Nightmare pics!

Pro's :

Large statue, lots of presence.
Brilliant paints on Nightmare and Soul Edge.
EX base really fits and adds to the overall look.
Very solid, strong magnets and feels premium.
A lot of statue for the price.

Con's:

Paints could have been better on EX base tentacles.
Seam on mutated arm.

Overall a supreme start to the line.

Watch my review for more - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZYbUU3gZw&t

Here's my pics and review of Sif!

Pros:

Huge statue, feels premium.
Exclusive version comes with swords, print and ring....an amazing package.
Paints and shading on the base and Sif are excellent.
Foliage works really well, is effective and perfect for shipping.
Paired up with Artorias makes an incredible display.
Diecast swords look and feel great and ooze quality.
Ring is a great extra, actually really nice quality and does the job.
Large print and overall presentation excellent.

Cons:

Minor changes to base, moss needed more colour variation.
Holes for foliage could have been filled.

For my full video video please check it out here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQtH0TEiLI&t

zstNZyn.jpg

jQbbH0F.jpg

vixZnuU.jpg

l7F7Utz.jpg

8PFEky5.jpg

w1zwIJw.jpg

Mu6pKgT.jpg

cXBjz7Y.jpg

Looks awesome DGK! If you added some extra color to the moss I think it would look great, should be really easy too.

Thanks man! Yeah might add some browns myself but as i do say in the video, it's a lot darker in hand and there is more colour there than you think.

Just waiting on my Saitama now, can you believe you got yours all those months ago and mine is just being shipped out lol, i think there is only like 3 of us who ordered the EX in Europe lol.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah might add some browns myself but as i do say in the video, it's a lot darker in hand and there is more colour there than you think.

Just waiting on my Saitama now, can you believe you got yours all those months ago and mine is just being shipped out lol, i think there is only like 3 of us who ordered the EX in Europe lol.

lol, doh! At least you got one though, I think a lot of people realized they missed out. The aftermarket price was huge on ebay last time I looked.

Cant wait to see what they come up with for Genos. They should be showing more pretty soon I think, but seems like a lot of pieces have been pushed back. Cowboy Bebop still has yet to debut too. Its been a while since I checked their calendar.

Just checked the calendar and not a lot seem confirmed for 2018. I’m eager to see more since I’ve begun to lean heavily towards F4F over SS. Historically I would have 6-7 SS PFs on pre-order. Right now I have 2 from SS, 5 from F4F, and 1 from Prime 1.

Just checked the calendar and not a lot seem confirmed for 2018. I’m eager to see more since I’ve begun to lean heavily towards F4F over SS. Historically I would have 6-7 SS PFs on pre-order. Right now I have 2 from SS, 5 from F4F, and 1 from Prime 1.

Thank you for the support :) the calendar is just a guide. Not everything is there. Once we have more confirmed launches, we will keep adding :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may make alterations to the face for accuracy. The more I look at it I almost hope they dont. He looks meaner and leaner. But I know if they show something new I’ll probably like it just as much or more. They did confirm possible switchouts for the EX- not the head though. Super excited for this line!

Back