*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new updated Bowser validation. Just want to inform you guys so you know.

Went from 15:30:06.754 to 15:00:43.608

Thanks to chockles and Alex for updating this and the rest of the crew as I'm sure it was a nightmare. You guys seriously rock!

Noticed on ssc's site Samus has a ship date of 2/18-3/18, did this get pushed back again? I thought it originally got pushed back for a release date of late this year (nov/dec)?

Noticed on ssc's site Samus has a ship date of 2/18-3/18, did this get pushed back again? I thought it originally got pushed back for a release date of late this year (nov/dec)?

It will be pushed back even farther. They had so many changes to the statue that they are going to do a Last Chance Weekend some time in the near future for people to order it (at a higher price for new orders) or cancel with no penalty (for those that already ordered it if they don't like the changes). My guess is it won't come out until summer at the earliest.

It will be pushed back even farther. They had so many changes to the statue that they are going to do a Last Chance Weekend some time in the near future for people to order it (at a higher price for new orders) or cancel with no penalty (for those that already ordered it if they don't like the changes). My guess is it won't come out until summer at the earliest.

That's a shame, unless the changes are for the better (all personal opinion of course). I guess I'll just forget about this statue and let it surprise me when it finally gets released and available to purchase.

The year is almost over....it's been almost a full year since they teased True Form Midna....I'm growing sadder and sadder as we draw to the new year with no info on her :(

Rant incoming:

True Form Midna probably won't be up for preorder until Q1 (and I don't think early Q1). They said on one of their friday live streams that "There will be a sizable time gap between True Form Midna and Rider Link pre-orders". I'm translating that as to a Q3-Q4 preorder time for Rider Link. I'm not sure what is up with the Sheikah slate. I'm not even sure why they are making one. Is anyone actually dying to get a resin Sheikah Slate? I know there are completists, but I can't image anyone losing sleep over F4F deciding not to make it.

I don't know why they don't put out around 4 LoZ statues every year. They all seem to sell in the 1000's now, so it would make sense to me for them to expand as needed to pump out LoZ stuff at that rate.

Midna, Rider Link, then: 1/4 TP Link (Green, Zora, Magic armours), 1/4 Epona (yes it would be huge but it would sell), 1/4 BotW Link, 1/4 BotW Zelda (dress, adventure gear, royal garbs), BotW Champions (Urbosa, Ravali, Mipha, Daruk), Skyward Sword Link/Zelda/Ghirahim, a legacy line of Links from all the past games, and any number of enemies/bosses.

That right there covers about 4/year for the next 5-10 years not including figures from the next 1-2 LoZ games. I wish they would expand their business to have a dedicated LoZ team to keep the ball rolling.

I wonder if having so many licenses is the reason. But it’s crazy. Zelda is the biggest exclusive license they have. Imagine if Sideshow only put up one DC, Marvel or Star Wars statue a year. PCS puts up a SF statue practically every month.

That list posted above would be amazing but ya I wouldn't hold my breath. Glad I got the custom 1/4 link to hold me over.

That list posted above would be amazing but ya I wouldn't hold my breath. Glad I got the custom 1/4 link to hold me over.

Yeah, I'm certainly not holding my breath. It's too bad, because the desire for that much product is out there.

Hey, I'd be interested in seeing that custom 1/4 Link

Yeah, I'm certainly not holding my breath. It's too bad, because the desire for that much product is out there.

Hey, I'd be interested in seeing that custom 1/4 Link

Can't upload pics at work right now but here's a video someone made. I can't recall off the top of my head but I think 50 were made. I'd have to look at the bottom of mine, or it might even be in this video. A few Dark Links were made too.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=custom+link+statue

Ya it really is. Just wish it matched up better with Zelda even though Link is supposed to be 1/4.

Yeah, the size is just a 'bit' too big. I would guess that displaying them on different shelves would hide that discrepancy somewhat. Doesn't matter anyway, with only 45 made and $1000-ish retail (long sold out) and $2500-ish aftermarket, there is no way I would get it anyway. I do have faith that F4F will do a 1/4 TP Link sometime in the next few years. I just wish it was a possibility for 2018.

You are lucky to have that piece though.

Hey everyone. Easy answer on that Zelda question.

We have tons of Zelda ideas/products that we can/want to do however each and every licensor has their own agendas. Nintendo wants to concentrate solely on BOTW. We can always revisit other Zelda titles during the years between the games.

As for Varia suit. Please ignore any dates outside of F4F. We have finally got that approved from Nintendo. We are altering some more tweaks for pre production and once done, we will have a last chance weekend for the product. Dates to be announced later.

TFM is still in the works. Not forgotten :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to hear Chockles, thanks for answering. Makes sense that Nintendo would want to push out botw which I'm sure is more than ok with most of us!

A 1/4 botw Link would be perfect, but I'd take anything new that's botw related.

Back