*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thread seems alive again :) haha thanks for the support and interaction guys :) if you have blind preordered and/or preordered over this period. Make sure to come back on the same day 7th 11pm hktime. Basically to validate your number and day one edition :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres a sneak of Mario on Yoshi somebody posted- I think theyll go awesome together

CEF341BD-8AC6-4A43-A856-E0DE43DAB2BA.jpeg

FS, do you know if that Mario/Yoshi piece is going to be in the same scale as Bowser?

pretty sure its supposed to be. I think they actually scaled Bowser to all their mario statues. Mario on Yoshi should be the same size as Lucky Cat and Tanooki Mario if Im not mistaken.

There you go :hi5:

This may be my most exciting statue year of all time. So many good things coming. Cant wait to add Bowser!

Immediately ordered through CD:UK tonight. Expensive at £550 but what the hell, he's gargantuan and I have until April 2019 to pay him off.

Absolutely beautiful and above all, a really FUN looking piece. I can't wait!

Bowser ordered! Now waiting for Mario on Yoshi to pair it with, and hopefully a Luigi down the road as well. :)

My time for Bowser was 15:30:06.754

Was there early and pushed validate right when it went up but it greyed out on my phone and never came back. Pulled up another page and same thing happened. Grey and nothing else.

Got worried and jumped on my laptop. Same thing happened, grey on my laptop.(it only has chrome and internet explorer)

Then tried in internet explorer but I couldn't even get into their website with that. Computer would say "connection problem" every time I just tried to open the website. So that was even worse!

Finally after 30 min it validated in my phone. Woke up early for this and failed. Disappointed but oh well. It isn't huge deal really it is what it is.

At least I still get to bring the big boy home! :)

Yeah, it was a poorly executed thing. I think only those on laptop and Firefox got it working right away. Obviously that’s annoying and shouldn’t really be able to happen when you go big with this and everybody sits ready.

But doesn’t matter much for me so I’m in no way upset about it. I have never cared much for numbers anyway, of course it can be a bit fun getting a really low number but it won’t affect me or the statue in any way. Day one perks was the only ‘important’ thing for me. Besides, most of the low numbers will already be reserved by those having one of the Mario’s and also getting this.

Now please bring on Mario on Yoshi!! :D

F4F announced today they are scrubbing validation time stamps and will be going by the times logged on the server for when each user hit refresh and saw the validate button- so basically your last refresh button push. Pretty cool of them.

F4F announced today they are scrubbing validation time stamps and will be going by the times logged on the server for when each user hit refresh and saw the validate button- so basically your last refresh button push. Pretty cool of them.

Wait, why would it be your last? I pushed refresh on different devices after it didn't work to try to make it work. Now I'm confused...

Back