*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your support and good luck. Do let us know if and when you do get converted :)

We do have a CAN warehouse so we deal with the customs and tax etc etc so you only have to worry about the shipping which is a big difference than before in the past. :)

That's fantastic and frankly made my day. Thanks for your help and I'll keep everyone updated! :hi5:

horizontal_43.jpg

I had no interest in collecting Sonic. Darnit Chockles! You had me at the running leds with the lights off, that was the clincher bra- then I heard the music and my childhood kicked in...

EX ordered. I wish there were some way to plug these things into a timer

I wish I were more of a Sonic fan, but I can't pull the trigger on this one. It's looks really amazing though. Just not for me.

Never thought I would own a Sonic statue...

But congrats the EX features on this were so Damn impressive I had no choice.

The nostalgia on this piece is thru the roof. Back in the day when you didnt have a worry. Instant time capsule, cant wait to add this to my collection :D

Argh, I might have to remove my name from the wait list for Link & King of Red Lions due to potential financial issues. For anybody who's purchased directly from F4F in the past, is there usually some leftover stock after the initial preorders are fulfilled? If I were to remove my name from the wait list now, I'd likely be able to pay in early July. Do you think there will be leftover stock available on their website at that time? I really want this statue...

Argh, I might have to remove my name from the wait list for Link & King of Red Lions due to potential financial issues. For anybody who's purchased directly from F4F in the past, is there usually some leftover stock after the initial preorders are fulfilled? If I were to remove my name from the wait list now, I'd likely be able to pay in early July. Do you think there will be leftover stock available on their website at that time? I really want this statue...

I'm full pay for the exclusive and didn't get the charge notice for the remaining balance. Just stay on the wait list.

So, if I keep my name on the wait list, they probably won't charge me until July if I secure one?

Thanks man! I'll keep my name on the wait list.

By the way, you always seem to be buying the latest releases (judging by this and Statue Forum). I'd love to see your collection. Is there a place that I can?

Back