*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter's birthday present - Amaterasu from Okami... She's absolutely gorgeous, and just a beautiful piece.

Amaterasu 1 sm.jpg

Amaterasu 2 sm.jpg

Amaterasu 3 sm.jpg

20170403_233820.jpg

Took a pic of link and phazon samus. Bit bummed out cause I hadn't used my samus in ages and when I wanted to turn it on it turned out the batteries had leaked into the wiring.

SO WARNING: don't keep your batteries in your statue if you don't use the light feature in case the batteries may leak and destroy the wiring!!!!

use lithium batteries, don't leak and last longer worth the few extra bucks

make sure to get the right voltage

use lithium batteries, don't leak and last longer worth the few extra bucks

make sure to get the right voltage

Too little too late. Don't think I can salvage this.

If f4f reads this.. why don't you make an option where you can plug it into the wall for power as an alternative?

Too little too late. Don't think I can salvage this.

If f4f reads this.. why don't you make an option where you can plug it into the wall for power as an alternative?

We have started to use USB powered and rechargeable battery since Okami Amaterasu released. Some of our future releases will have the same but even better replaceable battery too.

We have started to use USB powered and rechargeable battery since Okami Amaterasu released. Some of our future releases will have the same but even better replaceable battery too.

Glad to hear that! I never used my lights for samus, and when I finally wanted to show him off to someone who was a metroid fan the batteries had leaked. I didnt even know that could happen! Glad to hear that won't be an issue anymore with new releases. It has made me reluctant to use any premium items that makes use of batteries ever since! :(

View attachment 333879

Took a pic of link and phazon samus. Bit bummed out cause I hadn't used my samus in ages and when I wanted to turn it on it turned out the batteries had leaked into the wiring.

SO WARNING: don't keep your batteries in your statue if you don't use the light feature in case the batteries may leak and destroy the wiring!!!!
Man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear this. :(

Either leave out the batteries or switch to lithium.

Personally I'd rather be safe and just not leave any time of battery in.

vertical_27_1_4.jpg
The Life-Size Amaterasu Bust is now up for order!

For a life-size bust with LED light-up features and a free snapback hat, I think the price here is actually quite amazing. Anyone grabbing this gem?

that thing is massive! Always wanted to play Okami but never got the chance. I gotta start putting away for their Cowboy Bebop line.

Back