*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16904757_1454648764554503_5920155135911343651_o.jpg

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Yikes! I hate to say it, but no animal of mine is worth $4K for something like that.

Hard to say. I brought my cat, when she was a few months old, all the way from Athens, where I'd found her alone on a busy street. I'm pretty damned attached to that cat and probably wouldn't have to think too hard about spending 4K on her if need be.

Hard to say. I brought my cat, when she was a few months old, all the way from Athens, where I'd found her alone on a busy street. I'm pretty damned attached to that cat and probably wouldn't have to think too hard about spending 4K on her if need be.

Good for you. You're a good person. My cat has health problems and I spent nearly 2500 last year and still haven't had a diagnosis. I canceled many pre-orders for the little bastard. My cats family, and I'll spend 2500 on him before I waste it on a bunch of statues and figures.

Yikes! I hate to say it, but no animal of mine is worth $4K for something like that.

My dog is worth everything I have, I would sell my car, all my figures and everything I own for him...
Some people are just different than others.

Back